Chapter 48: 'Old ways'

Y'all asked for more on his past so amma deliver lmao <3

𝑲𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊 𝑲𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒔 || 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟑𝟎 @ 𝟗:𝟎𝟗𝐚𝐦 ||

𝑲𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊 𝑲𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒔
|| 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟑𝟎 @ 𝟗:𝟎𝟗𝐚𝐦 ||

***

Hovering over my huge suitcase that's laid open on the bed, I stuffed my neatly folded clothes in it. While doing so, Anastacia stirred in the bed and pulled the cover further to cover her body.

I smiled at how peaceful she looked, her hair spread out on the pillow.

Just looking at her made me feel at peace -- like all the demons of my past couldn't touch me.

I ran my hand over my head and walked over to the TV stand where her suitcase stood beside it. I lifted up, and groaned at how heavy it is, plopping it on the bed.

"Mani." Ana grumbled, sitting up on the bed and rubbing her eyes.

I caressed her feet that's covered under the sheet, "Hush hush. Gwaan back go sleep. Me will pack fi yuh and wake yuh up when a soon time fi cut."

She nod her head and rested her head back on the pillow, dozing off.

I couldn't help but smile at the sight. She's so beautiful, inside and out.

It's crazy how a fucked up individual like me, who's trying to right his wrongs, was able to win such a precious soul.

I started to pack both of our suitcases for our flight at 1:00 to Atlanta. While doing so, images from last night popped up in my head and I sighed.

FLASHBACK

Storming through the front door of the Air Bnb, a tear fell down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away with the back of my hand.

I know I was being ridiculous. I knew it was wrong to accuse her like that cause what the hell! Anastacia hate dah man deh like a poison.

I knew how much pain he caused her during the span of their relationship and here I am doing the same, because i'm fighting the demons that I don't talk about.

I focused my attention on my shoes, and saw Kairon appeared beside me. I exhaled loudly and lifted my head up.

He looked at me with concern then hand the bottle of ace of spades to me, "Wull dis and forward."

I took it from his hold, and followed him.

"See the same ting me talk bout dis morning gwaan. Wah gwaan wid yuh Kiers?" He started to speak, as his feet walked for him down a lonely street.

I uncork the bottle and turn the bottle to my head, chugging the liquor.

I then slapped on the cork on it, staring ahead of me, "Old ways a haunt me."

Dangerously AttachedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara