Once we were alone, Imani huddled us all up together. "Ladies, I know you're just getting started out here in college, but I can tell you're both going to be stars." She held up her hand as we were both about to protest. "Stop, just listen. I don't know what you're thinking about in terms of getting an agent for potential NIL deals, but you both should get one." She looked over at Skye before she continued. "Unless that is something you want to do?"

"No way," Skye replied immediately. "I hate contract law, it sucks!"

I pulled her into my side, kissing the top of her head. "I like what you're doing. It's important, and you'll help a lot of people."

Leah just shrugged. "I never really thought about it, but it makes sense. I wouldn't mind a few deals. Do you have an agent?"

Imani pulled out a pair of business cards. "This is my agent. She's been really good for me, and I have nine deals because of her. None are huge, like the top men's football players get, but they add up. If you like, give her a call, I'm sure she can set up a meeting with the two of you. Hell, maybe we could do a joint deal with someone. My point is, get the NIL deals as soon as you can. If you keep playing the way you have been, you're going to have a great chance to go pro. But you'll probably make more on the NIL deals than you do in the pros because they don't pay us women a lot. So go get the brass ring now, okay?"

I hadn't really thought about that. Imani was right, it had always been a goal of mine, playing in the WNBA, and then hopefully in the Olympics. But there wasn't a lot of money in the WNBA. A lot of women play overseas where they pay more, but I wasn't sure I wanted to do that, and with Skye in my life, I liked the idea even less. There was a good chance it was going to be tough enough just playing in the pros and travelling in the states, depending on where Skye was already. Throwing in playing overseas seemed like a relationship killer.

"I'll call her for sure," I agreed.

"Me too!" Leah chimed in.

"I'll go to the meeting as well," Skye told me. "It might not be my kind of law, but I've been around enough lawyers to know what a good one looks and sounds like."

"Awesome!" Imani said. "Now go get your social media posts updated, companies like that!"

I was in good shape with that, I realized as Skye and I headed for her Jeep. I'd had a little over 200k followers when I joined the Wolfpack, but that had plummeted when the Tegan scandal hit. For a week, I was losing people left and right as they all sent nasty messages to me. But once the video from the bar hit the airwaves, it blew up. I already had over a million followers now thanks to that publicity, and I had only played one game. Imani was over 2 million because she was a junior and a star player. If we all played well together, it would help us all.

Even as it was, Leah was up to 500k, and I knew that would grow as we played more. I'd been posting several pictures of me in my new uniform, and then some back on the court at the park in normal street wear. I might have had my lovely girlfriend take some pictures of me in a bathing suit as we relaxed in the sun too, because people were used to that from when I was back home in Florida. But we never posted any pictures of us together.

It wasn't that we were hiding our relationship. Anyone that was at the game would have seen our embrace and her smacking my ass, but we didn't want to advertise it to her father. He did follow her, and still assumed she was married to Ben, so it was easier to keep it a little less visible to him. But as soon as she passed the Bar exam, we weren't going to care about his thoughts on the matter.

Skye was even actively trying to find a buyer for the bar now, since I was contributing to the rent, and if she made enough on that she would be able to come clean about the marriage even earlier. I was just glad that we were out to our friends and teammates and whoever saw me kissing her in the arena. I had hated hiding things with Tegan, and this was so much better already.

"What do you think about the NIL deal news?" I asked Skye once we got back to her place and were walking hand in hand back to the apartment.

"I think it makes perfect sense. You're a great player, beautiful, have a striking look with that white hair now, and I bet you get a bunch of offers. It would be great for you and your future."

"Our future," I reminded her. "And you're sure you don't want to be my agent?"

"No chance. Every class I had that had a module on contract law drove me crazy. Besides, I don't want to add stress like that to our relationship. I'd rather concentrate on loving you than mixing work into the equation."

"No, I can see that being stressful. Money can do that. We'll try Imani's agent and see what we think."

We got into the apartment, and Skye quickly pivoted, and pressed her body against mine, pinning me to the wall. "Now, why don't you show me what a future star does to celebrate a win with her girlfriend?" It didn't take long before we got into a heated make out session that involved almost all our clothes flying off. Before long I was naked, and Skye was in nothing but her panties. That was a perfect start!