Part 63

The way, you all are still stuck at Abhimaan because he called Sayantika bitch but never say a word when Sayantika called him bastard again and again. The pseudo feminism right here, lol 🤣🤡

Whatever Abhimaan did is not right and neither I am glorifying it, but can we just think calmly about his POV as well? What if it's you in Abhimaan's place, wouldn't you react in the same way? He heard the ditto copy of Sayantika's voice, and he hired men to give a deep search only to get the results that it was Sayantika's voice and later get to know it's a trap and those men were frauds. And these days he is trying to be a good husband for her and try to repent his mistakes. He has mentioned in his POV again and again that how angry he is on himself and how he is ready to go on his knees and beg, but he thinks he doesn't deserve her forgiveness.
If you think I am justifying Abhimaan's character by this note of mine, then for surely I am. Because it's me and Alisha who have created Abhimaan Raichand. A Billionaire, flawed and imperfect ✨
_______

Liptint or Lipsticks?

Party all night or reading all night?

Would you rather do Netflix and chill with your date or go out for a dinner with him/her?

3200+words.

Follow me on instagram <liya.writes21>

liked by, the_abhimaanraichand, shravani_datta and 250 others

sayantika.s It's a saree kinda day✨

50+ comments.

the_abhimaanraichand that's not your phone.
sayantika.s I know!!!

aashika.raichand @the_abhimaanraichand that's not how you comment om your wife's picture
the_abhimaanraichand I am not talking to you.

shravani_datta the over-all look, Aaahaa You becautyyyy😩🤌
sayantika.s thanks, queen💫

avni.raichand told you it would look good on you 😍
sayantika.s I love you💖
_________

I kept my phone aside after reading the comments and sighed out before standing up and walking towards the wall length mirror.

I was all decked up in an organza saree with jewelries and accessories as per Avni maa's wish as we went to the gurudwar and temple today for a little Puja and a charity.

From morning, we all are here in Raichand Mansion, except my jerk of a husband who is still out of the Mumbai.

No, it's not like I am missing him.

I looked at my figure in the mirror, trying to see the baby bump of mine, it's not really visible with the pleats of this heavy organza saree, but I did notice it today early in the morning when I was dressing up.