Part 60

Hello goisssss, this chapter has 2300+ words, vote and comment pleassh 🥺

Ignore the mistakes, aadhe neend mein likha hai chapter maine 🤡

Accha answers karo pehle.

Would you rather go to a date with a crush or spend a night in with your cousins?

Would you rather wear all black or all pink on your first date?

Would you rather sleep whole day? Or read whole day?

Would you rather jump on the pool or on your celebrity crush's lap 💀😭 (You all must answer thisssssss)))

I let him carry me out of the library and to our--- his bedroom, “This is not---”

“Ssh let me clean you first” I am shocked after everything happened in the library, I let him touch me, I give in, I am glad it's didn't escalate to sex.

I didn't say anything more and kept my lips shut as he wiped my body with the wet towel before, I flinched in pain when the towel touched my hips and thighs, this bastard actually left bruises on my skin.

Such an animal.

“I am sorry” he kissed on the bruises and my heart truly flutter at it.

No, no no Sayantika don't catch feelings.

“I'll be back in a min” he left the washroom and came back with an outfit of his and some ointment.

“I guess my outfit will be more comfortable as it's loose” he kept it on the counter and continued, “This ointment will heal your bruises” he applied the ointment softly.

“I will wear it myself” I took the shirt from him when he was about to make me wear it.

“Okay” he handed it to me and I quickly wear the shirt and his sweats.

He is so casual about the shit happened and here, I don't even know what I am feeling right now, I don't have any regrets, but I can't even describe my feeling.

And top of that, why didn't he fuck me? He always seems so desperate.

“You can go and sleep, I need some alone time you know I need to take care of myself as well” the cheeky smirk and winked he passed me making my eyes widened, and it dropped to the hard on in his pant.

Poor him, it looked so painful, “I don't have any problem of doing it in front of you, you know” I gasped and jumped off from the counter before running out of the washroom.

“Careful there, Sayantika” his giggled reached my ears.

I laid down on the bed and pulled the duvet over my head. The sleep was nowhere close to my eyes and the thoughts started wandering around, I don't know how much of time passed as I suddenly heard the ringing of the phone.

It's his, not mine.

Abhimaan is still inside the washroom, I could hear the shower running.

The ringing stops, only to start again, dammit.

I grabbed the phone from the side table and read the name “Vik” it must be vikram.

I guess, I should pick the call.

Huffing out, I picked the call, bringing it to my ear “Hello Abhi, where are you man? You need to take care of the shits happening and also, did you tell, Sayantika about----” the phone was snatched out of my hand and I looked up at my husband towering over me with only towel wrapped around his lower waist.