Part 65

Hey guyss, here comes the most awaited update for you all. Do vote and comment pleassh.

257k yaaayyy you all are best 🥺❤️

Ignore the errors.

2000+ words.

Would you rather get a tattoo or a lip piercing?

Would you rather be homeless or in prison?

Would you rather live in a new country every month or never go on vacation again?

Would you rather invite your most annoying relative over to dinner or go over to dinner at their home?

Sayantika's POV.

Tomorrow is Abhimaan's birthday. And from last few days he is behaving awkwardly, he spends time in his study and even sleeps there. Maybe he is not touching me because after the deeds that day, I felt sick, but it was not his mistake anyway, and it's already a week to that.

But it's not a concern, I do feel something's wrong, his way of behaving. He takes care of me, fed me on time, help me in exercising every morning, but there is something which is not right, which I can't comprehend.

I feel his forehead kisses every night and morning, he doesn't forget to peck my baby bump and having small conversations with it when he thought I am sleeping.

“Where are you lost?” Zoya's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, I looked at her then shook my head, uttering “nothing”

“Of course lost in thinking about Abhimaan” my other friend Rina said, and I glared down at her before munching the chips.

I am in college today, I can't neglect my studies, Abhimaan is at home stuck in his study as he is into work from home for next few months.

I got few looks from the other students as they see me in an extra loose outfit of mine, and by their looks I don't think they could predict I am pregnant. Well, their predictions, opinions, and looks doesn't even matter, it's my body and my decision of carrying the baby, none's opinion exist here.

“Guys, I need to leave now, I have to pick Aashika from school as well” I informed my friends and stood up after emptying the tumbler of orange juice.

“Alright I will see you day after tomorrow” I nodded and hugged them before taking the parcel from Zoya. I ordered another gift for my Jerk of a husband in Zoya's address because if I get them in his address, he would have interrogated me.

The bodyguard opened the gate for me and I got in, plugging my earphones on “Aashika's school” I informed. The driver nodded and drove off, while the other car which has guards followed mine.

I looked out of the window, Arctic Monkeys song blasting in my ears.

“We've reached ma'am” the door was opened for me and I stepped out, looking around to spot Aashika.

“Bhabhi” she came from the back, making me startle a little.

“Aashu” I nodded at her before we proceed to towards the car, the mob of reporters surrounded us, but the guards were there for us and made us sit inside the car safely.

“I don't know why do they love to get in our personal space” Aashika grumbled.

“I know right"

“Anyways have this” I took out the chocolate bar from the bag and gave it to her.

“That's so sweet of you bhabhi, thank you”
_____________

I and Aashika were discussing of whom to call for the birthday party tomorrow, just then we heard a voice.