Part 62

Heylooo guyssss here comes the update for 2000+ words. Please do hit the star button and leave your precious comments. And yes don't forget to follow me on instagram @liya.writes21 to see the Abhiyantika related reels.

Answer these questions. Also don't forget to read the note at last.

Comedy or Horror?

Oranges or apples?

Coke or Pepsi?

Math or Science?

Last night Abhimaan Raichand made the first public appearance with wife Sayantika Sharma at Datta's Party, and we are drooling at how beautiful they look together.

We've seen Sayantika Raichand wearing the limited edition wedding ring which cost 35 million dollars. Her outfit was made by one of the finest fashion Designers of India.

Supermodel Shravani Datta and Sayantika Sharma started following each other. Are we getting new besties in town?

Shravani Datta and Jaiveer Singh Rathore to tie the knot next year? The couple posed in front of camera last night, but Jaiveer look a little off.

The exes Jahnvi and Abhimaan attended The Datta's grand party last night with their current partners.

Jahnvi and Sayantika hugged each other. The pictures which broke the internet.

I rolled my eyes, reading all the articles and shook my head seeing how these media houses are invested in our lives. I was fine in my private life but now in few hours, I am feeling they all want to invade my personal space which I hate.

Just one appearance and so many articles already? About my dress? My ring and everything.

I kept my phone aside and turned, My jerk of a husband sleeps forgetting the world as if he didn't destroy my sleep and railed me again and again last night.

The scratches of my nails on his back and arms caught my vision and damn it looks painful. Huh, suits him, even the deeds he did to me made me so sore, and I don't think I will be able to get out of the bed today.

This bastard literally woke me up in the middle of the night just to fuck me.

He is for surely insatiable.

The urge to press my pillow on his face hit me.

Sighing, I turned to other side closing my eyes, I didn't have enough sleep last night, and I am feeling so drowsy, but I am unable to sleep peacefully what the fuck is wrong with me?

I closed my eyes, snuggling into the duvet just then I felt his arm wrapping around my waist from the back as he pulled me flush against his body. "Good morning, Baby" his warm breath tickled my senses. It's weird and something I hate, but the way he calls me baby make me go weak on my knees.

"Morning" I ignored the sensation on my chest as his fingers crawled inside my-his shirt, and he caressed my belly before moving up to the underline of my breasts.

"Stop you pervert" I slapped his hands away and tried to sit up when he pulled me back. "Maan, I feel like throwing up, do you want me to do it on you?" I lied, wanting to get away from him.

The chuckle left his lips as he looked at me with amusement "Do it, you've done once, you can do it again I don't have any problem" the frown etched on me as I scrunched my nose.

"Ewww don't you feel disgusted?" I asked.

"Why would I? It was me who put the baby in you, so I have made myself prepared for all the outcomes" I didn't want to but I laughed so hard, with the way he said. His tone was funny to me.