Part 49

Okay heyyyyyoooo Angelsss.

*Clearing my throat*

Toh mujhe kuch batana hai 🤡 I just noticed the previous chapters doesn't even have 300+ votes. And from last few chapters I am getting 340+ views and I am so thankful for it. Lekin please aap sab old chapters mein bhi vote kardo pleasshh🥺 it takes less than a second to hit the star icon. I am not setting any target or anything but I will be really grateful if you all spend few mins and vote on those chapters. Atleast let's make it reach 300 on every chapter.

Anyways let's play this and that.

Italian or Indian?

Car rides or bike rides?

Cats or Dogs?

Rice or Noodles?

And my besties we are in the 50th of this story 🥺 it feels like yesterday I started this series😩 ❤️
Thank you for the constant support. I love youu all.❤️

Anyways I am done with my rants. Now you all can read the chapter.it has 1800+ words.

Sayantika's POV.

I don't want to, but I have to obey him, I had a talk with Zoya and I told her that I would be staying with my so-called husband and even asked her to pack my stuff as Abhimaan said he would get them from there.

She was curious to know that why did I agree to stay with that person who kicked me out. I informed her that I will share everything later, and she agreed.

After taking a shower, I wore one of his white shirt which reached until my thigh and was way too lose for me. It was slipping from my shoulder then and now, irritating me. But I don't have any other choice.

Next I wore his sweatpants and folded it from my ankle, damn this man is so giant.

Once I was done, I towel dried my hair before taking a seat on the bed. I worked 7 days at Khurana's but
Mr. Khurana paid me for 10 days.

I have to return the money to them, I just can't keep it.

I quickly did the net banking and made the transaction of thirty thousand and dialed Mrs. Khurana's number.

She picked my call in the third ring, "Hello Sayantika, you alright?"

"Yes I am, thank you for asking, Ma'am" I said politely.

"I am so sorry for the mishaps which happened at your place, it was unintentional, and I have transferred thirty thousand back as I worked there seven days only" I completed my speech.

"Why did you hide that you are married to Abhimaan?" I heard her shooting questions at me from the other side of the phone.

"Well, I don't think it was something so important to mention" I replied.

"Shit, I am so sorry I don't mean to invade your privacy" She said sounding apologizing.

After knowing Jahnvi from Abhimaan, I used to thought that she is rude and an arrogant bitch but damnnn she is literally one of the best people I've had ever met. So polite and soft-spoken and I love her style. A literal queen she is.

"It's totally alright"

"Anyway, it was a pleasure meeting you in person, Sayantika. You are so sweet, I wish you the best" her words made me smile.

"Thank you so much. I hope to meet you someday again just to gossip, I love your confidence and style" she chuckled at my words.

Shit, I am literally fangirling.