Part 18

2000+ words for you all Angels💖

Ignore the errors.

Sayantika stared at Aashika who was playing with her food instead of eating as it feels like she was lost somewhere, while Abhimaan was concentrating on his food not bothering to look up or around

"Aashu you alright? Have the food baccha instead of playing with it" Sayantika finally said out , Abhimaan still didn't react.

He was not in talking terms with Aashika after what had happened in the last Sunday, it's already been 4 days to it and still he couldn't bring himself to talk to her.

Abhimaan completed his dinner and departed to his bedroom after dumping his dishes on the kitchen leaving the other two there.

"Is everything alright aashu?" Sayantika asked trying to read her mind.

"Yes bhabhi, why did you ask?" The smile she offered to Sayantika was totally a fake one.

"Look Aashika I won't force you to share anything with me, but if you want to talk about it then I am all ears" Sayantika softly explained and got up taking the used plates ane bowls followed by Aashika helping her.

It was late so the butlers already departed to the servant quarter.

"Thank you Bhabhi, and yes nothing happened I am just bit tensed as my exams are approaching" Sayantika wasn't convinced with her answer still she didn't push her further and forced her, She even wanted to ask her about the party fiasco but chosed not to.

"I should off to bed now I have school tomorrow, Good night bhabhi" Aashika gave her a tight hug before making her way upstairs to her room.

Sayantika sighed and climbed up the stairs with her anklets making soothing sound in the silence of the dark night, the only thought running in her mind that she had to share the same room with him again and she knew this won't end well.

He will going to humiliate her, abuse her verbally, call her with the names.

Inhaling and exhaling thrice, She knocked on the door "Come in, Obedient Little Wife" everytime He called her with that name, She could depict the mocking on his tone and she hated it.

Opening the door, She walked in "Close the door" The way he sounded, So intimidating and intense with a pinch of dominance, her body erupted with goosebumps when she caught the look in his darkened orbs.

Her feet wasn't moving anymore as She gazed at the devil sitting on the bed like a king leaning his head back, and top of that he was only wearing pants, his upper body naked as if he is showing offs the body. Sayantika wondered the amount of time he spent in the gym to get those perfect abs and Veiny arms.

"Sayantika you done eye raping me?" She flinched and took a step back, seeing him standing so close to her.

'Was not he just sitting on the bed?' She thought and then looked at his chest instead of his face, She couldn't bring herself to look him in the eye.