Part 39

It's a short update of 1200+ words, to be honest, I wanted to drag it a little but my cramps didn't let me, I got my periods just few hours back and I managed to write this much only for you all. Because I am overwhelmed by the growing response of my story. Thank you so much everyone❤️

Abhimaan's POV

"WILL YOU PLEASE STOP, SAYANTIKA?" She flinched at my tone and moved back.

I saw her trembling a little, oh so the fierce woman is now shivering like a kitten.

"Why are you behaving like a c-grade actress, huh? What's wrong with you?" I tried to keep myself calm.

"We forgot what had happened that night---"

"I don't want to talk about it please" She breathed out, her voice tired, so as her expression.

"We can't change the fact, right? We have to move on, and it's not like we are divorcing each other, and it's normal between the married couples, stop making it a big deal" She shot me a glare at my words. I did not say anything wrong, and why she is looking so furious.

"It's a big deal for me, Abhimaan" she argued, her voice loud, all I could notice that she called me 'Abhimaan' instead of 'Mr. Raichand'

"This is awkward, I am not feeling, I don't even trust you" she blabbered, her eyes welling up. Of course, I know her don't trust me, and she actually shouldn't trust me because I am no good for her.

Taking a deep breath, I stepped closer and cupped her cheeks, "Stop crying," I mumbled, wiping her tears with my thumb.

"We were drugged that night, it was a trap for us" she whispered, making me sigh.

"I know Sayantika I know, and my team is trying to investigate who is it" I assured her, I had a thought that it might be Rene, but she didn't serve me any drink that night, she didn't even force me to have anything. It must be someone else.

"Can we just move on? Let's try to be better for each other, we can't fight for our whole life, right?" I emphasized, and she looked up at me.

Yes I was behaving like a fake ideal husband just because I want to show Dev that she is mine. But now I do want to give our relationship a chance.

"Is it that easy for you?" She whispered "I cannot bring myself to forget those hateful words, those taunts you've showered upon me from the first few months of our marriage" and now she is making me feel guilty. Well, apparently she is not wrong.

"You called me a gold-digger and even snatched my job, it might not be a big deal for you, but for me, it is" She went on, it's better if she let out everything she has buried deep inside her heart.

"You've humiliated me in our wedding night, remember?"

"I've apologized earlier, and I am apologizing now, if you can please forgive me" She sighed at my words.

"Just because we had sex, you are being softie to me? Why are you not shouting at me? Come on, blame me that it was my mistake and I did all this to you and I seduced you and I--" I placed my index finger on her lips to stop her continuous blabbering.

"Ssshh don't say anything, I know it's not your fault" I said shaking my head.

"Look Sayantika" I cupped her cheeks again "I am leaving in few hours, and I'll be back after a month, you have enough time to clear your mind, don't blame yourself, think whether you can give me a chance or not, and if you don't want to, then I promise we will stay like the known strangers" stepping back, I turned to leave when her words halted my actions.

"What If I want a divorce?" Divorce? Seriously? From where this thought cross her mind.

"Let's just not talk about it now" I said before going upstairs to my room, trying not to concentrate on her words, Neither I want to fight with hers nor I have an answer to her question.

Sayantika will be staying with Mom and Aashika in the Raichand Mansion as dad is accompanying me as well.

I was done getting ready while she also packed the dinner she made for us before we headed to the Raichand Mansion.

Sayantika's POV.

He did not answer to my question, I expected him to say that he would be ready to divorce me if I want, but all I get his silence in return.

I have some bad feelings and I don't why I am feeling uneasy as if something bad will happen? Bad seriously? Damn, the worst has already happened to me the night I spent with him.

"Sayantika eat beta instead of playing with your food" I passed a nervous smile to Avni maa before forcing the morsel down my throat, I've already lost my appetite and I don't feel like eating after the conversation I had with my husband.

"Thank you, Sayantika" I heard Anubhav Papa saying, "The food was tasty" I smiled at his words.

"Thank you so much, papa" I thanked him before helping Avni maa to take the used dishes to the kitchen.

I saw him going upstairs to his bedroom and next second he yelled my name. I excused myself and made my way to the Devil's Den.

"What now?" I asked walking inside the room, he was taking off shirt, and it was enough for my heartbeat to go wild.

Get a grip on your yourself, Sayantika.

This is not the first time you are seeing him like this, you even saw him naked, it's just you don't remember anything.

"Just a min" He walked inside his closet and took out another shirt while I rolled my eyes.

He has one walk in closet here in the mansion filled with all his luxurious outfit and accessories and one in his penthouse as well, and he loves to spend his money on all of this. Shit, shut up, Sayantika stop sounding like a nosy aunty.

"Why did you call me?" I asked as soon as he walked out, buttoning up his shirt.

"Here" he stepped closer to me and handed me his card, "I won't be here, if you need anything you can buy"
oh so thoughtful of him.

But I DON'T NEED HIS CARD.

"Thank you so much, but I don't need this" I pressed a tight-lipped smile on my lips.

"Sayantika, you might need it" I shook my head negatively.

"I don't, thank you so much" my answer was my firm.

"Sayantika, why do you have to argue with me every single time, why can't you just obey me" I chuckled at his words.

"Oh so that you can blame me later that I used your card," I saw his palm curling into a fist and how he is controlling himself.

"Anyway, Mr. Raichand, don't waste your time here, your dad is waiting downstairs for you and all the best" once I was done with my little speech, I turned to leave only to get pinned myself on the wall.

I gasped when he pressed his body tighter against me, "Firstly stop calling me 'Mr. Raichand' otherwise, I will fuck you against this wall and the only name you will remember is 'Abhimaan' and secondly I will not DIVORCE you, you are mine the moment you're married to me, and you have to spend your whole life to me, either forcefully or willingly.... The choice is yours" his words sends shivers down my spine and my skin erupted with goosebumps.

To be continued.
_____________________

To be honest, Even I myself is so excited for the prologue part but guys, I can't just jump on that part right? I have to show what goes wrong between them and it will take a little more time. Maybe 3-4 more chapters.

Because once Abhimaan turned ruthless he won't be softie for atleast 5 chapters 😏

Also yes, leap of one month in next part I guess🌚 come on guys congratulate Sayantika in advance for her pregnancy 😏🥰😏🥰

Abhimaan breed her when she was ovulating ☺️

Anyways are you all excitedddd for the next one?
______________________