Part 5

1800+ words

1800+ words.

"Is she happy with this Marriage? It feels like she is being forced into it"

And that wasn't something she was expecting to hear from Mrs Khurana's mouth.

"It's not like that Mrs Khurana, I am happy and now I am not forced into it" Jahnvi's confident voice reached Mrs Khurana's ear and she smiled at the gorgeous lady infront of hers.

"Aahaa call me mom from now on , like Yuvraj do" Jahnvi nodded pressing a fake smile on her face.
_________________________

Sayantika reached the girls hostel, with her roommates freaking out when they spot the blood in her outfit, She assured them that it wasn't her blood and she helped some injured stranger to take him to the hospital.

She walked inside the washroom, splashed some water on her face and stared at her own reflection on the mirror , the patches of blood on her outfit and all the happenings started flashing infront of her eyes, she chucked it and took a shower, changing into another outfit of hers, she walked out of the washroom.

Sitting down, She was lost in her thoughts again, her appetite was totally gone but she still ate something forcing the food down her throat and she finally thought to laid down and rest.
________________

Abhimaan was discharged after staying in the hospital for 12 hours, his head was aching because he was heavily drunk and the injury made it more worse, his right shoulder was paining at it's worst as well and the doctors has told to him to take complete rest for next 5 days.

Anubhav helped his son to sat inside the car and he himself sat beside him and the driver drove off, he didn't utter a word all the way to their house neither his dad.

Once they reached, Avni stood there and helped his son to get inside the mansion.

"You scared us, bhai" Aashika muttered hugging her elder brother."I am fine Aashi" He gently caressed her back and pecked her head.

"Aashu let him seat, he is injured" Anubhav's voice sounded cold yet stern as if he was trying to keep his anger on bay.

Avni helped his son to sit comfortably on the couch and passed him a glass of water.

"Drink and drive Seriously? Didn't expect this from you, son" Abhimaan knew he would to going to hear his dad's lecture calmly.

"When did you become this much irresponsible and impulsive, Abhimaan, what if something happened to you huh? What were you thinking when you chosed to do this drink and drive shit?" Anubhav raised his voice at his son who was keeping his eyes casted downwards.

"Anubhav not now, he is already not fine and injured please don't shout" Avni said taking her son's side.

"You and your motherly love for your son" He mocked his wife before turning his attention to his son "You will stay at home until you heal completely, I don't want media houses to know that you did something as impulsive as this, I am disappointed with you" and he left for his room.
___________________________