Part 12

(1500+words)

(1500+words)

"Mom what's that need?" Abhimaan whined, trailing behind his mother in the kitchen as she was preparing snacks.

"I've already made the decision, you and Sayantika are staying with us and it's final" Avni said before garnishing the pastries she baked.

"But mom---" She showed her palm "Get out of my kitchen, Abhi and let me work" and that was the ending of the discussion.

Stomping his feet in frustration , he walked out. Sharing a room with Sayantika would be the last thing he would do, but here his maa had forced him to stay in the mansion and there was no point in denying it.

___________________

"Bhabhi I need your help please" Aashika requested, pouting "Say it bub, if I can then I'll help you for sure" Sayantika mumbled as she gave all her attention to Aashika.

"Tomorrow is my classmate/friend's birthday and she is throwing party at her house and all of my classmates are going and mom isn't letting me to go with them , can you please help me to convince mom please bhabhi" Aashika requested, making all the sorts of cute faces, leaving Sayantika in dilemma.

"You know bhabhi I never go to any parties, mom dad and bhai will never let me and I don't have much friends and I badly want to make friends, I feel bored staying at house" She further tried to convince Sayantika.

"I'll talk with Avni maa but I can't promise you anything" Aashika happily nodded and hugged her tight "Bhabhi you are the bestest"

______________________

"Avni maa I need to have a word with you" Sayantika mumbled with Aashika standing behind hers with her fingers crossed and was chanting prayers in her mind.

"Sure Sayantika have a seat" Avni smiled, giving all her attention to her daughter-in law.

"Uh actually --I wanted -- I mean Aashika wants--" Aashika slapped her forehead in Sayantika's stuttering.

"I know what you want to say Sayantika" Avni stated and glared at Aashika, who pouted.

"Seriously Aashu now you are telling Sayantika to convince me, you know right I won't allow you" Avni's sharp voice reached their ear.

"But why mom? It's just a matter of few hours, my all friends will be there , please mom" Aashika started her rants again.

"Mom it's her age to go and enjoy and we know our Aashi is a responsible kid she will be fine" Sayantika said, trying to convince her.

"Mom I am 16+ and it's not like I am going to club or something it's a house party pleaseeeee" Aashika was hell-bent on convincing her mom, because why not? Her senior slash crush would be there and she doesn't want to miss the chance of meeting and talking with him.

Afterall it's her crush's sister's birthday, who happened to be her friend.

"Avni maa please say yes and we can do one thing Aashika can put the live location on for us to locate her" She nodded at Sayantika's words.