Part 40

Before you all start, I would like to clear something. Wattpad glitches a lot and not all the readers get notification about the chapters at once, so I had to republish the chapters. Last chapter I got 204 something votes and after republishing the same chapter, the votes increased to 240 something.

Also, please don't skip the author note at last.

Also, this chapter has 1900 words excluding the author note.

Ignore the typos.

Also thank you so much for
50k views ❤️

Also did you all notice, I changed my Bio. And yes there are three upcoming books of mine and I am so excited ☺️

 And yes there are three upcoming books of mine and I am so excited ☺️

Anyways let's get into the story.

And don't forget to comment, let's talk in the comment section.

Yes and there is a small riddle for you all. Try to answer. Also the riddle is connected to the story.

"What is always in front of you but can't be seen?" (Answer it's way too easy)

A month later.

"Calm down and breathe" I heard my friend saying, her words didn't really get into me as my heartbeat accelerated again, and damn it was too furious that I feel she could hear it as well.

I clutched the sides of the kurta and took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. "Miss Sharma, you will get reports day after tomorrow" I heard the doctor saying and nodded my head as no words come out of my mouth.

"Let's go, Sayantika" I heard my friend, Zoya, saying it again as she dragged me out.

As soon as I walked out of the hospital, I took a sigh of relief, that place always gives me anxiety, the tensed faces, the crying voices, the helplessness and disappointing in other faces, all these triggered me every single time.

"Thank you so much, Zoya" I thanked her, I am not able to force myself to smile and show the appreciation.

"Bitch you don't need to thank me, okay?" She sassed out "Now go home and rest, don't think much"

I nodded and bid bye to her before making my way to the nearest metro station while she took the bus.

I plugged my earphones on and luckily got the seat. Even my favorite song didn't calm my inner turmoils, I don't want this news to be true, I just hope the report comes negative, I have enough shits to handle in my life.

It took me 1 more hour to reach Raichand Mansion.

"Sayantika, you alright? You are so late today?" And I was welcomed by Avni Maa's concerned filled voice.

She is literally the best.

"Sorry maa, After class, I had to go for street shopping with my friends yeah and---" I trailed off, lying is not my thing, but I had to lie to her.