Part 21

Yass here comes the update, 2300+ words.

Abhimaan was having a way too serious headache , his eyes were getting teary due to sneezing then and now. The Butlers were not there as they left at the afternoon and now he was alone in his penthouse.

His Wife went somewhere which he don't care , or maybe he was just trying to be unfazed.

Ignoring the ache in his body and head, he got off from the bed and glanced at the time it was 6: pm and he didn't had anything from the morning accept a cup of black coffee and water.

He had a talk with his doctor who told him to take over the counter medicine and if it doesn't work then he would have to see the doctor next day.

Wearing his slippers, He walked out of the room fumbling with every steps he took and still managed to got down the stairs , clutching the railing tight.

Upon reaching the kitchen, he looked here and there and search for the food and then made a bad face , He doesn't feel like eating but he have to eat something otherwise he would feel more sick.

Taking out the food from the refrigerant, He heat it and started serving himself.

That moment he missed Avni as he remembered how she used to always pamper him whenever he felt sick, the way she used to fed him food by her own hands and when she used to message his head with the oil.

He would've called her now but he knew that she and Anubhav took Aashika out for a shopping and movie and he don't want to disturb them.

Abhimaan forced the food down in his throat as he had to take meds.

It was already 6:40 and he started to think about Sayantika, It's always been more than three hours she is out. Even he has the urge the call her still chosed not to.

Abhimaan knew that Dev kept eye on Sayantika and from there Dev got to know that she is married to him, so now in return he kept eye on dev to see what he would do and few things which didn't set will with him

First, Sayantika is partnered with Dev in her new project.

Second, just an hour back he got to know that Sayantika went to Dev's house to do project. He would've tell her to call Dev here only if he knew.

So he did what he needed to do, he called Riya, his cousin and from there he got to know that Riya is in Kapoor mansion as well, he got little relief atleast.

Chugging the water down which he found more tastier than the food, He placed the used dishes in the sink and stood up slowly walking towards the staircase, he was feeling so weak and clutching the railing tight as if he will fall.

The only thing running inside his mind that he would call His Little Wifey upon reaching the bedroom room

"Careful" an arm wrapped around his shoulder and he flinched visibly "It's me not a ghost" He calmed down hearing Sayantika's voice and looked at her.

"You are no less than a witch" He snapped making her roll her eyes.

"Well in that case you are male witch as well" She couldn't help but snapped back at him.

"So cruel of you , Sayantika, can't you see I am down with high fever and here you are fighting with me" Sayantika giggled at his words making his frown deepend.

His words sounded like a baby whining.

"It's you who started, anyways" She trailed off.

"Let me help you" He jerked her hand and said "I'll manage you don't need to babysit me"