Part 57

2100+ words.

Do vote and comment, don't be a silent reader.

Do answer these questions before reading.

Would you rather have more time or more money?

Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?

Would you rather go to a movie or to dinner alone?

Would you rather work in a group or work alone?

Next Day.

“For you Madam” Zoya dropped a little packed box on her lap before plopping down opposite to hers.

“What is it?” Sayantika asked, grabbing the back and shaking it a little to feel what's inside.

“It's a pre birthday gift for you, I won't be there day after tomorrow to celebrate your birthday so yeah” she further added, making her best friend sigh.

“I don't need to gift, I am not even celebrating my birthday this year” Sayantika forward the box and looked out of the window, the gloomy expression gracing on her face.

“Okay, first answer my question, How's your and Abhimaan's sex life?” The question took Sayantika off guard and her eyes widened.

“Wha-- what are you talking about?” she freaked out.

“Well babe, I just asked a simple question, there is nothing to overreact” Zoya said in duh tone.

“But the reaction you gave me, I am sure you both are not doing the bed fight” Sayantika rolled her eyes at her choice of words.

“But bro don't you feel horny in front of him, I mean he is so hot and so sexy and -----”

“Ugh Shut up, Zoe, you are getting engaged in a few days and here you are drooling over a married man” upon hearing Sayantika's words, Zoya's lips curled up into a smirk.

“Ahaaa possessive much, Mrs. Sayantika Abhimaan Raichand?” she teased only to receive a glare from Sayantika.

“Shut up, stop irritating me” Sayantika scolded before grabbing her phone.

“Well baby girl, you should now open the box and see the gift inside, and then I will tell you”

“Zoya, I---”

“Hush open it now” Sayantika made a bad face and started unboxing, she was confused but when she took out the thing from inside and read the name, her eyes widened as if it would come out anytime.

“What the fuck is this ewww” she dropped it on the floor while Zoya laughed out loud.

“Well baby this is rose toy clit sucking vibrator for you as you said that you aren't having sex with Abhimaan and you may be very horny these days because you are pregnant as well” Zoya reasoned laughing all the way making Sayantika frustrated.

“I don't need your shitty gift, keep it to yourself” Sayantika grumbled.

“You do Sayantika, and you will surely need this, so stop being a bitch and take it” Zoya forcefully stuffed the vibrator in her bag.
_____________

“Sayantika, you went to meet your friend seriously? Didn't I tell you we have a photoshoot today” Abhimaan said as soon as she stepped out of the elevator.

“You don't need to call any photographer” she said standing in front of him.

“Sayantika you can't back off now, we are making our relationship public, that's it” she sighed at his words.