Part 2

Yes I made another banner 🤣😌

Anyways here is the second chapter do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ❤️

1500+ words

Kindly ignore the typos and the mismatched of the names 🙂

Sayantika reached her house at 10:25am, after freshening up, she started helping her mother to prepare the dishes as she got to know that Anubhav Raichand and his family were coming.

Pankaj Informed them that they'll reach by 12:30

Pankaj Sharma has two storey house in the village, with an alley full of trees where fresh fruits grows, A farm at the back where he has Cows, Goats and hens.

Their house wasn't big , but it's cozy comfy and beautiful.

Sayantika was feeling sleepy but she can't sleep and help her mother in preparing all these.

"They are here" She heard her father saying, she was in the kitchen cutting the vegetables for the preparation of salad, her phone rang which she picked

It was from her friend, but due to network issue she wasn't able to talk so she hastily sneaked out of the house with getting caught by anyone and received the call.

On the other hand, Abhimaan stepped out of the car, slamming the door shut, while talking with one of his employ on call, the sunglasses rested on his nose, he didn't even notice that he placed his foot on the cow dung.

It was so sudden that he found himself slipping just then something or certain someone caught his left wrist "Careful" He stared at the girl infront of him, clad in white coloured kurti and pants (Indian outfit) with red dupatta (Scarf) resting on her either sides of the shoulder, face devoid of any makeup but the tint of her lips caught his eyes, the small earrings dangling and shining under the sunlight.

One thing he knew she was so beautiful.

"You hold my hand tighter"
______________

When Sayantika saw the stranger walking towards her house and slipping as he placed his foot on the cow dung , she rushed to help the person, holding his wrist.

The stranger infront of hers was handsome and that's what she thought.

"You Hold my hand tighter" The stranger said to her but she couldn't, He wasn't able to balance himself, and she wasn't able to balance his weight, he was literally a giant infront of her small form.

She knew he fell down eventually and top of that she didn't want to fall with him , she was wearing her favourite outfit and it's white in colour as well , so she chosed to do what her heart says, she left his hand and he fell down with an "oww" wince.

"Fuckkk, yakkkk , Shitt I told you not to leave my hand" She squint her eyes when the handsome stranger yelled at her.

"You would've eventually fall so I chosed to leave your hand and next time , keep your eyes on the ground when walking " Retorting him back, She turned to go back inside her home when she heard him speak.