My rants and Prologue

MY STORIES ARE FULL OF TOXICITY, FULL OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, DISTURBING, HAS TERRIBLE PLOT AND VERY OVERRATED, AND PROBABLY THE WORST STORY AVAILABLE IN WATTPAD.

All the extremely mature content parts of this book has been eliminated after being reported continuously.

☝️Few of readers who wasted their time in my story said it lol🐸🤡 (so think before you proceed)

Give your attendance here.

First time reading (ftr)

Warning: you can skip this rants and straightly read the prologue.

Few things to keep in mind.

* This is the first draft of the story so for sure it has so tons of grammar and punctuation mistakes.

* I am not a perfectionist so my stories does have loopholes and it could be confusing.

* This plot is solely our imaginations, so if there is anything similar to other stories it's completely coincidental.

* English is not my first language and I am not really good in English

Okay hello hello hello everyone Liyaa Oberoi here 🤡 I finally thought to start this story.

The copyright of this story owned by me Liyaaaaaaaaaax
And whothehellisalisha

The plot idea goes to Alisha and the prologue and the adding scene are my ideas.

The choosing names are done by Alisha and Also Priyaa, the characters are also chosed by ohnopriyaaaaa
Thank you so much priii for being more excited than us for this story. You are a gem❤️

Also the account will probably handle by me and Alisha and I am telling you all if you don't like the plot line or the story then you can fuck out no need to waste your time by typing and posting hate comments.
I am not soft hearted like Alisha and if anyone tries to target me then I promise to haunt them down 😊.

Also I guess I am done with my dhamkis 😂lol don't take all of these seriously.

Also here is the cover which was made by Alisha.

The only way you can thank me and my co-writer is to vote and comment and appreciate our efforts

Now let's get into the prologue.

"GET RID OF IT"

She thought she heard something wrong,

Not reacting she just stared at his face no emotion, nothing, just his flawless emotionaless face.

"Huh?"

"I know you are pregnant and I want you to get rid off it" and that's when she thought he couldn't be any more heartless, he chosed to shock her all over again.

"This is my baby and I don't want to" She moved back nodding her head in no.

"You want me to give this relationship a chance right?" Saying he stepped closer, his calloused hand cupping her tears strained cheeks.

"Just abort this, I promise to be with you" the softness in his left bitterness in hers.

"I wanted, I wanted to stay with you to give this relationship a chance but not anymore" Completing her speech, She jerked his hand back, angering him to such extent, that all he wanted that moment was to hurt her.

"Wait wait wait, does it mean it was you who spiked my drink and forced me to consummate with you, damnnn I never thought you will stoop this low for money and luxury ; a certified gold-digger indeed" like everytime he chosed to abuse her verbally, but this time his words didn't hurt her this time, She was used to his taunts now.

From being the good and loyal companion to the good Obedient wife, She did everything for him and in return He hurted her again and again, by his words by his actions.

"Just to let you know that if you are planning to public our marriage and to tell everyone that we are married and now you are carrying my child then I promise to destroy you and your family and I won't back off" He threatened.

"You still have a chance, I will change myself the way you want, either this baby or me" the change of his words , the bipolaritic tone and everything about of him so complex.

'How did she fell for this man?' She thought and then chuckled internally.

"I am choosing this baby over you , PREPARE THE DIVORCE PAPERS I SHALL SEE YOU IN THE COURT"

__________________________________

Okay heyyy, Is this interesting? If yes then I love you and if this is not then I love you more,.

Just give me some response so that I can post the first chapter. Alright so Ali has already written 10 chapters and now we are waiting for the response.

Also add this book to your library, vote, share and also don't forget to add this in your reading list as well.

I am pro at writing mature content 🌚 so I'll write in this story for sure.

Also I am not much active in any social media account, if you have any queries then you can contact in Alisha's Instagram (agirlwhowrites8)

Edit: I've finally made an instagram account. Do follow me there it's (liya.writes21)
___________________