Part 54

I have phobia of gulping down the pills because it stuck once and I was not able to breathe and now I am taking 5 pills two times a day because I am sick and not well and this is a disaster 😭 idk why am I even sharing this 😭

Okay answer these questions before reading.

Sweater or Hoodie?

Long or short hair?

School or work?

Car or truck?

2400+ words.

250 comments, if you want next update jaldi.

I covered the distance of mine penthouse to her parents' house in just three hours and forty minutes. All thanks to the rush driving I did. I should get an award for it, lol.

The way, I dodge three accidents before making it to her place.

No one should try the stunts, I pulled but anyway, I made it to her place safely without meeting with any accident or hitting other cars or tree on the road.

Where should I park my car now? The huge metal door which lead to her house is close, why not it's 12:55 am now.

Sighing out, I dialed her number, I hope she is not sleeping.

"Hello?" she picked the call after 5th ring, her voice was not even sleepy, so she was not sleeping. This girl is not taking her health seriously.

"Open the door" I said, stepping out of the car.

"Wha--" I hang up the call without hearing her reply.

Leaning back against the car, I waited for her to open the door, and finally, it opened after fifteen minutes.

"What are you doing here? And that too in this time? Are you---" her blabbering blurred as my eyes gazed at her from head to toe after 21 days.

The way I felt is something it's_____ I Just can't even explain. She was clad in black colored pants and kurti with a red dupatta, even though she looked pale but the nuptial chain and vermilion still enhanced her beauty. I so want to hug her tight, feel her close to me.

"To earth, Abhimaan" she clicked her fingers bringing me out of my dreamland.

I so want her to call me 'Maan' the nickname she gave me, but I know she won't.

"You fainted and no one even cared to inform me, wow" I said disappointed.

"It was normal" she rolled her eyes.

"Normal? Seriously? Fainting is not normal, Sayantika" I tried not to raise my voice.

"I don't feel like fighting here, come inside" she stepped aside as I sighed and got in the car before driving inside and parking it.
____________

I dumped the bag on the sofa before sitting down and took a deep breath. Sayantika stood aside, crossing her arms.

"What did the doctor say?" I asked, keeping my gaze on her.

"You shouldn't be here" she chose to say which irked me, but I kept calm and grasped her wrist pulling her to my lap, she gasped when I wrapped my arms around her not giving her a chance to get out of my clutch.

"What are you doing?" she hissed, glaring at me.

"I am not doing anything, now answer to my question" I demanded tucking her hair strands behind her ear and felt her releasing a shuddered breath.

"Let me go, this is not our bedroom" she said softly making me chuckle.

"So you would have let me touch you, if it was our bedroom" she looked away when I uttered those words, her cheeks heating up.