Part 68

2000+ words.

Would you rather wear indian outfit on your first date or Western?

Would you rather rather celebrate valentine's day or sit in your home and read books all day?

Would you rather go out on a movie date with your family or with your crush?
_________

Abhimaan's POV.

I switched off my pc before sighing out and opening my contact glasses, my head tilted back on the headrest as the headache started to engulfed me.

I need a drink now.

I checked the small refrigerator only to find it empty.

Now, I need to walk downstairs to get it from the mini bar.

Fuck it.

I stood up and walked out of the room and to the downstairs. When I heard small whimpers, my feet halted.

Sayantika?

Isn't her time of sleeping, it's already 12 at night, and she sleeps at 10. I do know her strict routine which she follows.

Shaking my head, I dropped the plan of grabbing my favorite drink and walked up to the sofa where she was sitting, the small shakes of her shoulder was enough to make me sure that she is crying.

Her back faced me, and she still didn't felt my presence there.

“Sayantika?” I called out, seeing how her shoulder stiffened.

“Leave me alone”

Never Wifey.

I crouched on my knees in front of her and asked “You alright, why are you crying?” her face shines even in the little dim light of the living room.

Why is she sitting her like this? Isn't she afraid of darkness?

“Shut the fuck up and go to your whores who are ready to spread their legs for you” she taunted using my words which I've used for her in the afternoon.

I shouldn't have, but I can't change it. What's done is done. It's a fact that she provoked me and I lost my calm. That girl was just my friend and now my employee because our family knows each other. Even though I liked how Sayantika reacted, going all possessive on me but the words she used later is not acceptable.

I haven't touched anyone except hers after our marriage, neither I want to because it's only hers who drove me crazy.

"Naah, I don't want to go” I replied, studying her face. Sayantika has changed in just the span of two months, her bump is growing rapidly, there are changes in her which are noticeable.

“Now tell me why are you crying?” I asked again when she sniffed and wiped her nose with the tissues, her skin turning flushy, a hue of red tint covering her nose and cheeks.

“And the main question, why are you up until now?”

“I came downstairs to have ice cream” she started, Yeah I did notice the empty ice cream tub on the table. “Now I am unable to stand up, my feet aren't moving it's so achy and swollen” she further added, complaining about her issues, eyes full of tears again.

Never knew Sayantika could be a cry baby as well.

“I'll take you to the room” I stood up and was about to pick her up when she said “You touched whores with these hands” and she is stuck in the same thing.

“I haven't” I don't care whether she trusts my words or not, I don't know I have any energy left now to explain myself right now.

I picked her in my arms, her gasps echoed in the empty hall as she wrapped her arms around my neck. “No. Put me down… I've gained weight… What if you---”