Part 8

There was someone who commented in the last part that she wants Abhimaan and Jahnvi to get indulge in the extra marital affair 🤣🤣 I was literally like "Wtfffff" well she said that it will spiced up the story 💀😭💀 Anyways Do hit the start button and leave your precious comments and also I've given the face claims of the male characters in the ending of the chapter, you can totally skip that ❤️

Satisfied by it he mumbled "If you think I will let you sleep on the same bed as I , then you are wrong, I've actually prepared a best room for you" Sayin he dragged her out of the room, while she was too shocked to even react at his harsh behaviour

She didn't feel the pain he inflicted around her wrists, "This room is for you" She looked around to found a small room, it has dust in it as if it wasn't cleaned from so long, there was a mattress placed there on the small bed and a thin duvet and a pillow. She could spot her luggage and the bag which has her essentials.

"I would rather stay in the room of my girls hostel" She finally said something, while Abhimaan chuckled darkly at her words.

"If you think I will let you live there, then you are wrong, You've done enough efforts to live with a Billionaire, so now finally I am fulfilling your wish, this is your room wifey and you can fuck yourself here, because I won't going to touch that disgusting body of yours , also do open those jewelleries and give it to me and dare to tell anything to my parents , I can't see my mother sad" He completed scanning her from head to tea.

She wasn't whimpering , sobbing or sniffing, but the silent tears were rolling down from her cheeks , her fingers worked on opening her jewelleries , one by one as she handed everything to him, leaving only the small nuptial chain , hanging around her neck.

"Do you want me to strip as well after all I am wearing the outfit which I don't deserve?" She found herself asking the question, her voice low and deep, not stuttering or nothing.

He smirked and stated "Come on I am not that bad and neither I am a pervert, also you've put so much of efforts and did all the planning and plotting, keep this outfit as a gift"

She didn't say anything anymore and waited for him to leave so she could has her breakdown all alone.

"Good night wifey, sleep well in my hell" and he left slamming the door shut.

Sayantika was in pure shock as the drastic changes of her life, she didn't expect much for him, but atleast a bit respect, it would have been enough for her but here he verbally abuse her in such way that she felt worst in her own self.

Wiping the tears, She look around the room again and then scrunched her nose, She was a clean freak and here she was stuck in such a dirty room.

Not finding any other option, She went to the washroom attached to the room and changed into one of her pants and kurta, She restrained herself from looking at her tears strained face on the mirror as she didn't want to feel devastated.

Walking out, She cleaned the room with the broom, and then took a bath because she was sweating and feeling disgusted by all the cleanings.

After the shower, She laid down on the mattress and stared at the wall opposite to hers, sleep nowhere close to her eyes , lost in thoughts while more tears left from her eyes again, soaking on the pillow.

Here in Abhimaan's bedroom.

Abhimaan felt the satisfaction creep into him, his mouth was itching to say those words and he finally did, though he couldn't ignore the uneasy feel settling inside him, which he chucked and started chugging down the alcohol while staring out of the window.