Part 26

26k yayyy. Thank you so much, Angels.

Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment.

2200+ words.

Sayantika's pov.

And finally we reached the farm house. It was already 1 in the afternoon. I turned to my side and trying to shake Mr. Raichand. Well yeah he was sleeping with his head resting on my shoulder.

Last two hours ride was kinda hell for me with his warm breath fanning on my skin. But damn he slept like a log.

"Hey wakeup we've reached" I gently shook his shoulder and he stirred in sleep before sitting up and making some distance between us.

Glad that it wasn't really awkward as the elder clan was sitting on the first row, and the younger clan occupied the middle and last row. I was in the last seat and luckily my in laws didn't see and my jerk of an husband in that position. Otherwise it would have been awkward.

Everyone started to climbed down the bus slowly slowly, I grabbed my bag and phone before standing up.

I and Mr. Raichand were the last persons who got out of the bus.

My eyes gaped at the beautiful farmhouse, the exterior and everything just screams luxury.

There was a large garden, trees, the swimming pool in the backyard, the large swing and such a aesthetically pleasing patio.

We all walked in and damn the interior was more beautiful than the exterior. The vintage designs, the furnitures, goodness.

"Is my bedroom ready?" I heard my husband asking to the butler who answered postively.

"I'll go and get some sleep, my head is aching" He announced.

"Have lunch first , Abhi" I heard Avni maa saying softly to him.

"I don't feel like eating anything now, mom" He breathed out "I need rest" he further added.

"Bro we didn't came here to rest right? Stop being a oldie" Riya grumbled while his other cousins agreed with her.

"Guys let's just freshen up first, the pizza is all ready" Esha , his another cousin sister said.

"Damn I am already so hungry" it was Rohan I guess Rahul . Damn I forgot his cousins name everytime.

"Fine, I'll be back after freshening up" He walked upstairs while the butler took his and mine bag. Well of course we have to share a room here.

"Sayantika, don't you want to freshen up?" Avni maa inquired when I was about to take a seat on the living room.

Of course I want to but I don't want to face your son.

"Uh no I mean yes" I blabbered "I mean Mr. Raichand might be using washroom" I made a fool out of myself.

"Why do you call him Mr. Raichand? And not Abhimaan" what the fuck it's his aunt who asked me.

Shit what to answer now.

"Uh I don't have any proper reason" Stop what the fuck is wrong with me, what the shit I am uttering.

"Leave her, Preeti, it's her husband she can call anything she wants" Avni maa is literally a saviour.

"Go baccha and freshenup" I don't have to tell twice as I nodded at Avni maa's words and walked upstairs after asking the butler to the way of the bedroom.

I walked in , scanning the room, it was beautiful with browny touch, I heard the shower running and slumped down on the bed, taking a deep breath.

After this trip, I'll go and visit mummy, papa and laksh next week , I've been missing them way too much.