28 ☾ Illusionist

I'm writing these because GOOFY ROBLOX BANNED ME FOR A DAY JUST FOR SAYING HI LIKE I GOT A SCREENSHOT OF IT.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

anyways I'm bored so yeah :)

Oh also, Coliel  chapter :)

<Words: 1660>

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

╓═══════☆═══════╖

               Seliel's POV:

╙═══════☆═══════╜

"Cole! A little help I can't hold all these snakes off!" a bunch of snakes were swarming me and I tried to fight all of them but they kept coming and piling up on me. Cole finished off his section of the street plaza and came running up to me pushing all the snakes away and getting them off of me. "Thanks," I brushed the dirt off of my right arm and looked around, not a snake in sight but something didn't feel right about this. There was way more snakes earlier and there was no way that we had already defeated them.

"Where'd they go?" Cole asked "I don't know, but something feels off about it," I slowly replied. Suddenly a snake quickly jumped in front of me, I quickly reacted and took out my sword. I jumped into the air and rolled once I hit the floor and quickly got back up and stabbed the snake causing it to fall to the floor. "That was a close one, wasn't it?" I look ahead of me and Cole wasn't where he was, I started to panic "Cole? Cole! Cole this isn't funny where are you!" I started to shake and walked all over. I started to hear some small chatter from and alleyway.

I closely peeked over the corner of the building seeing into the alleyway, Cole was getting beaten by them at the end of the alley. "Oh come on! I guess it's time that I have to use my powers, there's no way else," I whispered to myself. I let out a small breath and held my finger out, creating a small pinkish glowing orb. I shot the orb to the ground behind the snakes and an illusion of me formed. "Going somewhere?" the illusion asked them, they turned around and then my illusion started to run away while the snakes chased it.

I let out a sigh of relief, I then came out from the corner and went over to Cole "Are you ok?" I touched his face where it was bleeding and got a spare bandage out from my pocket. "But how are you here? You were just over there!" Cole tiredly shouted "Cole calm down, I was just using my power," I quietly said, I put my hand on his shoulder to keep him from panicking. 

"Are you sure I'm not in a dream?" he asked me, I laughed a little bit "No, Cole," he sighed and untucked his legs from underneath him. "So you have an elemental power?" he questions me "I guess, but I wouldn't call it an element but if that's what you want to call it," I smiled and he smiled back. "What does your power do?" he looks back up at me with his brown eyes and I hesitate for a second "As of right now, all I know I can do it create Illusions and make them talk by using my mind, kind of like a second persons brain I guess,". 

"If that makes sense," I could tell he was very confused but I guess it was just the shock starting to kick in from all his bruises and cuts. "It makes a little bit of sense," I laughed "I'll take that," I stood up and helped him get up. "We need to get you back to the arcade, you're hurt pretty badly," I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we slowly started walking towards the arcade.

I opened the door to our base and helped Cole inside, I saw most of the others except for Kai, Skylor, Lloyd, and Harumi inside. "What happened to Cole?" Nya rushed up to us and helped me carry him to a mattress on the floor, "A couple of snakes happened," I muttered we laid Cole down onto the mattress and Nya went to go fetch some water and a cloth. "Seliel," I turned my head down to Cole and looked at him "Ya?" I was concerned for him and I would do anything to help him. "Do you have any..." he coughed and then looked back at me "Yeah? Any what?" I tried to get him to keep talking until he finally said "Cake, do you have any like double fudge chocolate cake?" I frowned but laughed inside my head "No, but if you want some I could make some, you want me to do that?" I asked.

"Please," he put his head back down onto the mattress to rest and closed his eyes. Poor guy, I thought I got up and walked to the arcades kitchen I looked all around for some kind of recipe book "Hey Pixal? Do you guys have like a recipe thing for chocolate cake?" I turned around and Pixal walked up to me "We have some cake mix under the counters, it should have some instructions on it," I nodded and looked underneath the counter to find just the cake mix I needed. "Great, thanks! How's Cole doing by the way?" Pixal turned back around and frowned "Not that good, he's getting a slight fever now. Whatever those snakes did to him, it wasn't good," my smile faded and I pursed my lips "Well, we just have to hope that he'll be well enough to see the end of this," Pixal nodded and then looked over at Cole once he started to cough really bad. 

"Are you sure we don't have any medicine or something?" I asked Pixal "We're making some right now, we just have to hope that it works," I slightly nodded "Well, I should get back to working on this cake, even if he can't have it," I sighed and turned back around. So, all I need is 3 eggs, 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil and 1/2 cup of water. Simple enough. I got all the ingredients and started mixing them inside a bowl, I then got out a cake dish, sprayed it with oil so it wouldn't stick, and poured the cake batter inside of the pan. "Ok, 350° and bake for 25 minutes," I whispered to myself, I put the box down and pressed the buttons on the oven to make it preheat to 350°. I waited by the oven for a couple of minutes but then got impatient from waiting so I decided to check on Cole. I walked over to the side of the mattress and knelt down, he was asleep, which was a good thing. I brushed his hair out of his face and sighed "You'll get better soon, I know you will," the oven started to beep signaling that it was done heating up, I groaned and got back up and opened the door to the oven and placed the cake pan inside, I closed the door and pressed the buttons again for the timer.

Maybe I should take a nap... I thought to myself, I found one of the couches that lined the lobby of the arcade and laid down on it. I rested my head on the pillow and closed my eyes.

"Hello there, I'm Amocleera. Are you lost little one?" the snake reached its arm out to me and I flinched back when she touched the burns on my arms "Where are your parents?" the snake asked me. "I-I don't know," I started to cry and the snake came up to me and hugged me "What do you last remember?" I looked up at her and started to tell her the story of how one of the attackers had burned our house down and she looked in shock the whole time. "You poor child, you know what. Why don't you come with me and we can be best friends, I haven't had a friend in a long while," a slight smile came onto my face and the snake picked me up holding me in her arms.

I suddenly woke up to the loud beeping of the oven, I quickly got up and started running to the oven, taking it out in the nick of time. "Phew, that would've been bad," I placed the batter on the stove and got out a metal bowl and started to make a chocolate glaze for the cake. I drizzled the glaze onto the cake and brushed the excess sugar off my hands "That looks delicious!" I jumped and put my hand to my chest only to realize Jay was standing behind me "Jay! You scared the living daylights out of me!" Jay chuckled and I started to also. "Sorry, can't help it. Anyways, are you sharing that uhm cake?" I smiled and got out a knife "Well, I guess I can share it with everybody," I sliced the cake into 12 parts so that everybody could get a slice.

I got out a plate and put a slice on it and gave the plate to Jay "Thanks Seliel!" he started to eat it and then walked away. I sighed and put another slice on a plate and walked over to Cole, who had finally woken up "Did you have a good rest? Are you feeling better?" I asked him "Yeah, a little bit. That medicine Pixal gave me helped a lot," I put my hand up to his forehead and his fever seemed to be gone "Well your fever's gone, here's the cake you wanted earlier," I handed the plate over to him and he smiled up at me. "Thanks," he started to eat the cake and I smiled at him. "It's a good thing you still even have an appetite,".

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Ok, is it just me or would anybody else see Seliel with a British accent like-

I could totally see it!