17 | New Plan

So Sorry  I didn't post this yesterday!

<Words: 345>

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Nya's POV:

We arrived at planet Pisces but something felt off, there was a slight panic among the citizens of Planet Pisces. Some were screaming, some were crying, and some were talking fast it was all just a bunch of hocus pocus. We were all very confused about what had happened so we decided to go to the leader of the planet.

We walked into a giant aqua-style castle that was light gold and has golden shapes of seaweed and coral. Lots of citizens were talking with who seemed to be the queen of Planet Pisces. Once she saw us, she seemed to know who we were. "The Ninja from Ninjago! We are desperately in need of your help!" The queen got up out of her cushioned throne and walked to us "Our planet source has been taken by an evil sorceress with an army!" she explained to us all that had happened and we knew right then that Amocleera had already come and stolen the Scales of the Pisces Fish. "Don't worry Queen Aquafina, we will get the scales back, you can count on us!" Jay exclaimed.

"Oh thank you dear Ninja, the planet Pisces rests on your shoulders," Queen Aquafina went back to her throne and sat down. Gee thanks, that totally doesn't add a bunch of pressure to us. "We should probably head to the Planet Sagittarius now, that's most likely where she went next," Harumi exclaimed. We all nodded and then ran back to the ship.

We got inside of the Space Bounty and Pixal set course for the Crystal Planet. "Wait! We should get reinforcement you know just in case?" Harumi said "Where were you thinking of going?" Skylor turned to Harumi and asked her. "Planet Virgo, got an old friend that we should pick up," Harumi smirked and Lloyd caught onto what she was saying he also smiled.

Pixal then shrugged and changed the course to Planet Virgo.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N:

An old friend? Who could it be 🤷‍♀️