19 | Traitor

Sorry I didn't post this yesterday I forgot. I also have more time today because I have a stomach bug 😀👍

<Words: 642>

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Seliel's POV:

Amocleera and I walked side by side discussing important factors of our mission. As of the moment, we were heading toward the Crystal planet or Planet Sagittarius. I only joined Amocleera because she had promised me once she got ultimate power over the universe then she would bring back both of my parents. (Yeah in my AU both her parents died in a house fire) Of course, I didn't like the thought of her controlling the universe and everybody in it but I did want my parents back. Especially, my mother, I need some help with girl problems.

"Well, I am going to call it a night, goodnight Seliel," Amocleera turned down the ship hallways towards her quarters, I sighed but instead of going to my quarters for the night, I went to Amocleera's office. There was something about her promise to me that didn't make any sense. Amocleera's office was off-limits to everybody, even me her right hand. But I didn't care.

I snuck past all of her guards and slowly opened the door to her office. Once I was inside, there were scrolls, papers, and other completely normal office stuff laying around everywhere. The first thing I looked for was her plan sheet which had the real deal of what she was going to do because Amocleera is a very forgetful person. I started to move scrolls and papers to the side of her desk until there it was, at the very bottom of the pile. Her real plans.

Most of the stuff I had already known about like stealing from planets, combining all the stuff, and her obtaining complete control of the whole universe. But there was something underlined and in caps at the very bottom.

GET RID OF SELIEL

I was shocked to see this, although it is a bit cliché for the person who is obtaining complete power to get rid of all their friends. But it kind of hurt because I thought Amocleera and I were close enough where she wouldn't like, I don't know, throw me off a ship to die in the cold vastness of space. Fortunately, for some reason when we were attacked by the Ninja at our fortress where they got Harumi back, the Earth Ninja gave me a walky-talky. Which made no sense but it was necessary at the moment. 

I quickly got out of the Office and sneakily ran to my quarters to try and contact the Ninja. I turned it on and spoke into it "Hello? Is anybody there?" I started to panic and cursed in my head. After some time, somebody finally responded and I could tell it was the Ninja who gave me the walky-talky in the first place. "Oh hey, you finally decided to talk," I scoffed but replied "Ok so like, I may have found out that when Amocleera is controlling the universe that she's going to like throw me into space," there was a little bit of silence. "I, uhm-" the ninja started but I went into a mad mess "What am I supposed to do?! Am I supposed to like cut her tail off or something because I could!". 

"Uh, no. Don't do that," he lightly chuckled and then he said "What should she do?" the other Ninja were there with him, why was I surprised about that? There was light chatting in the background but I couldn't tell what they were discussing then the Earth Ninja spoke again "Ok well first, we need to know exactly her plan,". I told them all the details about everything even the ones I don't think they wanted to know.

"Ok, now we have something to propose,"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

:)