14 | The Scales of the Pisces Fish

Hello, welcome back!

<Words: 974>

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Kai's POV:

I'm so hot.

I was making a bunch of faces in the mirror after I finished putting the rest of my hair products in. Skylor is for sure going to melt seeing me like this. After one last finger gunpoint in the mirror, I opened the door and walked out. When I got outside I saw everybody else arguing about what to do to help save Harumi. The most concerned and frustrated one is our leader, the almighty-powerful Green Ninja Lloyd.

"We don't even know where they are!" Nya screamed at Jay and Jay whimpered scared. Lloyd tried to calm himself down a little bit and then told Nya "But we ahem sorry I mean you guys put a tracker on Harumi in case she ever did any 'mischief'," once hearing this everybody started to feel a little more confident on how to get Harumi back. "I can access the tracker from the basement computer system," Pixal responded "Once we find where she is then we go, they couldn't have gone far we all know that they haven't done any space travel recently or else we would've picked it up," everybody then started agreeing on this and they were now overly-confident.

Pixal typed on the computer keyboard fast because we wanted this to be done as soon as possible. Pixal pulled up the scanners and there was a flashing red dot "There. Harumi is there," Pixal turned around in her rolly chair. "The Forest of Tranquility? That's not a very clever place to have a hideout," I laughed a little bit and Skylor giggled I could feel a little hint of a blush creep up on me. "Well let's go! We can't wait any longer!" Lloyd told us we all then rushed to our vehicles and started to engine Skylor then reached over to me and whispered "He's probably saying that because he likes her," Skylor giggled and I laughed. Over our transmitter, we heard Lloyd say "You know I can hear you right?" Skylor and I just laughed more. We then all drove off onto the road to The Forest of Tranquility.

"I'm bored," Skylor whined I could tell that an idea popped into her head because Skylor just smirked and then put her elbows on the back of my seat. "What are you doing?" I sighed knowing something was about to happen "Nothing," Skylor replied but drew out the word. "Uh-huh, sure," I said focusing on the road I could then see Skylor's hand reach for the radio AUX "Oh no, I don't trust you with the AUX anymore," I turned off the AUX and Skylor mumbled some curse words at me.

"Look, we're almost there anyways," Skylor just folded her arms and turned her head away. We pulled up into the forest next to the rest of the ninjas, we then got out of our vehicles. I tried to help Skylor out but she just huffed and refused to touch my hand. I could tell that I had pissed her off just because I wouldn't let her play music. "Come on let's go," Lloyd motioned for us to follow him, even though Pixal had the scanner. We arrived at Amocleera's hideout which was full of bustling snakes, we jumped onto the rooftops and searched for Harumi until somebody found her. "Look! Over there," Nya pointed at a certain Platinum white-haired girl who was frustrated with Amocleera. 

"Cole, use your powers to make a dust storm so they can't see!" Jay exclaimed Nya just slapped herself on the forehead and Jay laughed until turning serious. "Cole?" Jay stared at his friend who was mesmerized by something, Jay waved his hand in front of Cole's face "Cole!" Jay whisper shouted "What?" Cole snapped out of his trance and turned to Jay. "What was wrong with you?" Jay said "I don't know," Cole turned back to the scene but not looking at Harumi. But at a girl with a black jumpsuit and pink and blue hair. 

I caught on and started to tease Cole "Oh-ho, looks like Cole's got the hots for that girl," Cole snapped out of his trance and whisper shouted at me "N-no! I am totally not!" Cole folded his arms and turned away. "He totally does," Jay agreed with me as I and him started to snicker. "Come on guys let's just get Harumi and leave!" Lloyd exclaimed, we then just decided to jump in and do the best we could trying to not get caught.

We all jumped down and started to fight the snakes. Amocleera, Cole's Love Interest, and Harumi looked shocked at the surprise. Lloyd ran over to get Harumi.

Lloyd's POV:

"Harumi come on!" I grabbed Harumi's hand but she kept motioning for me to stop. "Lloyd! They have a plan somewhere we need to get it!" I knew that going back would be a risky move, but stopping Amocleera was good so Harumi and I ran inside the hideout and looked for this plan. "Here!" Harumi said and held up a scroll but opened it, "She's going for the Pisces planet, she needs the scales of the Pisces fish for her plan," she said to me "Ok got that, now let's go!" I grabbed Harumi's hand once again and we rushed out of the collapsing hideout. "I got her everybody back to the vehicles!" I said into my transmitter. I saw the ninja jump back onto the roof and run out of the hideout. "Hold on Rumi, this might be a little uncomfortable," I picked Harumi up in Bridal style "What? Lloyd!" Rumi screamed as I jumped onto the sides of the walls trying to escape the snakes, I eventually did.

Amocleera slithered out of her hideout and screamed.

"Ninja!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N:

Ohh ya Buried Secrets is up and running again! 

💃💃💃💃💃💃