15 | Space Bounty

Another Chapter!!

<Words: 1049>

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harumi's POV:

Lloyd grabbed my hand and we started rushing out of Amocleera's Base, I had Amocleera's plans in my hands and I knew that this could give us a huge lead. Once we got to the Ninja's vehicles everybody jumped on and I rode with Lloyd "Hold on this might be a little fast," Lloyd told me, I nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist holding on tight. Lloyd hit the engine hard and we zoomed off, after a couple of minutes we could see Amocleera's crew behind us in the side mirror. "Lloyd! They're catching up to us!" I said to him "Not for long," he said back he then took a different route in the trees of the trail where it was hard to see anything.

Most of the crew left us alone and headed for the others but one of them kept following us, the best rider in their whole group, Seliel. I looked back and saw Seliel hot on our trails with a smirk on her face. We then suddenly stopped and I got confused "What why did we stop? She's going to catch us!" I impatiently said Lloyd just covered my mouth with his hand "Well, this would be easier if you aren't so loud," he whispered to me. "What? What are you doing?" I whispered back Lloyd got off and helped me off "Jump," Lloyd said, there was a waterfall right in front of us. We started to hear Seliel come closer and closer. 

"No way! I'm not doing that!" I crossed my arms and huffed "Do you want to live or not?!" Lloyd whisper and shouted at me. We could now see Seliel and I looked concerned but I did not want to jump to my death. Lloyd noticed Seliel also and grabbed my hand we then both jumped off the cliff into the water. Once we got to the side of the river I was very angry so I snapped at Lloyd, "Are you crazy! We could've died!". Lloyd just replied "But we didn't and that's what is good," Lloyd got up and brushed off any leaf debris he had on his ninja suit. Lloyd held out his hand and I grabbed it, he then helped me up off my feet.

"Come on we need to find the others," I nodded and we both just walked through the forest together. A couple of minutes later we came to a clearing and saw some of the others there. "Lloyd! Harumi! Thank the Lord!" Nya went in to hug us "We need to get back to the Monastery," Kai said "We can't risk losing Harumi again," he added. We all agreed but Lloyd and I didn't have anything to ride on. Everybody else got in their vehicles "Uh guys? We might've left my vehicle at the top of a cliff," Lloyd nervously chuckled. "I and Jay have room, Harumi can come with me and Lloyd can go with Jay," Nya smiled at me and I smiled back. I got into the passenger seat of her car and we drove off.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Once we got to the Monastery, I pulled out Amocleera's plans and once I did Lloyd noticed it and got a sudden realization on his face. "Oh right, Harumi got Amocleera's plans," I walked over and spread the paper out on the table. "Holy, that's a lot of plans," Cole said "Some of them were drafts but I know that 3 of these are the real ones," I looked around for a pencil but couldn't find one "Does anybody have something I can write with?" I asked, Skylor then rummaged through her pockets and pulled out a pen. "Here, I always carry one," I took the pen from Skylor and thanked her, I drew stars by the plans that I knew was the real ones. "How are we supposed to go to space? We don't even have a rocket ship!" Jay said and then Pixal came in "A rocket ship? I can make one, but if you need it as quickly as you can then you'll have to help me," Pixal set some groceries on the counters and we all started to chat but then decided to help.

I did not know any of the mechanical features or any type of engineering like everybody else did so I just stood by the wall. Nya was standing by the wall and walked over to me "Are you going to help?" she asked me "Oh, I'm not that good at building things," I waved my hands "Well, you could get stuff to maybe decorate it?" Nya asked with a smirk, she knew that I liked to decorate things.

My eyes shot up and I put a huge smile on my face Nya took out her credit card and gave it to me "Here, just don't spend too much like maybe have $7,000 as your limit," Nya walked away and I rushed out of the basement into the city. I looked at every furniture store and practically every store. Once I was done shopping I told all the delivery trucks where to go and they all went to the monastery. Once I got to the top of the monastery I saw the Ninja outside shocked by all the delivery trucks, Nya and Skylor smiled though. I landed on the ground with a thump and I panted "Harumi! You got so much stuff!" Lloyd said shocked "Sorry, I find almost everything practical," I muttered and laughed. 

The ninja then helped put the furniture into the ship and then Jay saw a PS5 his eyes sparkled "A PS5?! I'm in love!" Jay screamed and held the electronic to his chest and ran to the ship to put it in.

Once the ship was all done we stood outside of it and admired it then Pixal came "I guess we shall call it the Space Bounty," we all chuckled a little bit by how many bounty's there were. We all climbed inside of the ship but this time Pixal actually came with us instead of staying behind. Pixal and Zane started the engines and we blasted off.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N:

Ninja do be rich for saving Ninjago ;)