8 | Questioning Love

Vinyella's POV:

To be honest, I was going to miss the only friends that I'd ever made. I knew that they had to go home and stop Amocleera but that could mean that I was never going to see them again. When Lloyd and Harumi were about to go into the ship, Harumi paused and looked back at me, and ran to me. We both were hugging for like 2 minutes until she stepped back "Thank you for everything Vinyella,". I nodded and smiled "Just make sure you guys visit me, I don't care if it's in 5 years when you're married to each other, or already have kids,". They both turned really red and I started to giggle. "But I sure will miss you guys," I said as Harumi walked back into the rocket. "We'll miss you too Vinyella, stay safe," Lloyd smiled at me "I make no promises," I said while I smirked.

Both of them then waved at me and I waved back. They closed the door and I sighed and flopped down on the floor. I could feel the heat from the rocket's engine come and I looked up and they had taken off. I could feel the tears flowing to my eyes and I started to cry. Who knew that when friends leave that it would be so emotional.

Lloyd's POV:

I walked over to the board that was full of buttons for flying and I clicked the autopilot button. Harumi had already gotten a blanket and went to sleep in the passenger seat. I looked out the window and again saw Leo, Libra, and Virgo but that was when I looked back. I looked to the left of the Leo Planet and saw a marble mix of the colors coral orange and light grey I was trying to think of the name of the zodiac that came before Leo but I couldn't remember what it was.

"Cancer Lloyd, the zodiac before Leo is cancer,". Harumi softly said half-asleep. I looked back at her and she was smiling with her eyes closed. She looked so cute when she was all huddled up like that. 

Oh my gosh, Lloyd seriously? For all, you know she could be a spy of some sort for Amocleera and then if she is BOOM there goes your heart again

That was how one side of me felt, full of hatred and anger towards Harumi. But there was another side to me that knew that she was telling the truth and that she would never want to hurt me again. For now, I couldn't trust her.

                                            🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

When I woke up I didn't realize how long I'd been asleep. "Good morning Greenie," Harumi said to me with a smile on her face but I was scared not because she had startled me but because she had a knife in her hands.

"Relax, Greenie. I'm just making food do you really think I would stab you?" Harumi said to me as she placed the knife back on the counter "See? I won't hurt you anymore so relax,". She waved her hand at me. "Well, I just didn't know if I could still trust you," I told her as I sat up and moved around to find the most comfortable position in the seat. "Lloyd, If I was going to kill you I would've done it while you were sleeping,". She pointed out to me, and that made me feel a lot better because I knew it was true. "You want some of it?" Harumi asked me as she held a plate of Sushi in her hands. "Sure," I said my stomach had been growling all day because we didn't eat breakfast. "Slow down Greenie you're going to choke if you keep going that fast," She patted my back and rubbed it. I slowed down my eating and looked into her brown eyes. "Fine," I said.

"Gosh, sometimes you act like a child," She rolled her eyes. She then lifted my blanket and I started to get mad but I was eating so I couldn't yell but then she crawled next to me and put her head on my shoulder. I swallowed my sushi "You know sometimes I wonder if you like me or not," I said to her as I placed my head on top of hers "Greenie, I never didn't like you," she giggled and huddled closer to me, which made my face look like a tomato. She looked up and started to laugh because I was blushing so hard. A couple of minutes later she had fallen asleep on my chest and it was hard for me to keep my eyes open.

Harumi's POV:

I suddenly woke up in a panic and sweat from my nightmare. I looked over and saw Lloyd sleeping next to me I then began to smile and I cuddled next to him more which made him smile a little bit. he put his arm around my shoulder and huddled me closer. I tried to see outside the window to figure out if we were almost back home and then I saw the place I haven't been to in 4 years.

Home.

A/N:

Hey guys! Today's your lucky day! Today I decided I would be putting out 3 chapters  instead of just 1! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will be posting the next chapter in 2-3 hours! 

Have a good day!

-Ilikestarsxx

895 Words