2 | Unexpected Visitor

Master Wu POV:

Misako and I were in Ninjago City getting supplies, right now we were in the cereal aisle trying to pick out the perfect cereal for our Ninja.

"I think we should get them Lucky Charms," I say

"Are you joking? Lloyd is going to go bonkers. Do you remember the last time he had Lucky Charms!" Misako pointed out to me

"Well, he only picked out the marshmallows so we just get the box and take out the Marshmallows which will only lead to the nutritious part," I comment

"Do you seriously want to spend your time taking Marshmallows out of a Lucky Charms Box?" Misako said having a sense of Frustration in her voice

Suddenly a big boom was heard throughout the whole supermarket. Misako and I rushed outside and saw a strange-looking portal where a bunch of galaxy-scaled snakes were coming out. 

"What are those? And where are they coming from!" Misako shouted

"I do not know but we must get back to the Monastery and get the ninja immediately!" I shouted back

10 Minutes Later

"Ninja there's an emergency!" I say to the group of young adults

"What has happened Master?" Zane said with urgency in his voice

"There are Snakes coming out of portals, I need you guys to get to it immediately!"

"Yes Sensei!" all the Ninja said

As they all left I looked through the window and furrowed my brows.

Kai's POV:

Once we all got to Ninjago city, or what had been left of it we had all decided to separate and evacuate the citizens so we could deal with just the snakes. I looked around trying to find every citizen I could but then I saw a snake going into a restaurant.

Chen's Noodle House.

I ran as fast as I could inside even though I knew Skylor could probably take care of it herself. Once I was inside I saw Skylor smacking down a snake with a frying pan and she was angry. I went to the other side of the restaurant and kicked a snake in its stomach making it trample over, I got all the citizens out of the front door and told them to go to the monastery as fast as possible. 

Then there was a scream from inside the restaurant.

There was still 1 person in there that I hadn't evacuated.

Skylor.

I rushed inside seeing 3 snakes huddled around looking like they were playing Tug-Of-War with her arms and legs. Furious, I attacked the snakes until they passed out. I went over to Skylor and helped her up.

"Are you okay?"

"Ya I'm fine thanks," she replied to me, she then smiled a weak smile back at me and I saw that her face was covered with bruises and slices from the snake's spears.

"We need to get you back to the Monastery, you look really banged up," I said with concern, she was too weak to talk instead she just nodded back in response. I lifted her onto my back and we started walking, or more like jogging to the Monastery.

Pixal's POV:

Once we all got orders from Sensei to go stop some snakes I rushed to the living room. I threw my three silver ninja stars and they all hit the target in a straight vertical line across the board. The target swung to the side revealing a red button, I pressed the button and the TV set moved away showing an elevator.

Once I got down to our secret basement I got in my Samurai X gear and hopped into my Samurai X suit. I pushed a black button which opened the top of the roof and I flew out and started towards Ninjago City.

There were snakes everywhere in every inch of Ninjago city, we had all decided to first evacuate the citizens so we wouldn't have to deal with them later. Once I got all the citizens I could out of the city I decided to go kick some snake tails A/N: I was going to say butt but then I was like Do snakes even have butts?

I did an uppercut punch on a snake's head and a side kick that hit a snake on the side. Then a bunch of other snakes, which I presumed were these snakes' friends all started to pile up on me making me fall, hard.

"I need backup!" I shouted into my communicator

"Are you joking we all need backup!" I heard Jay scream. Classic Jay.

"Let's all just try and go back to the monastery and protect the citizens there," Cole stated his plan and we all agreed to follow it. I started up my boosters and all the snakes came off I hovered over the city but I saw a certain snake that looked superior to the rest standing on Borg Tower. Once the superior snake saw that we were retreating she started her speech "I, Amocleera, have dedicated this day as honorary we made the ninja retreat day!" she exclaimed. Amocleera huh? That sounds like Aspheera maybe she would know something about her but right now our priority is the people. I started to get back to the monastery.

I landed my suit back inside our secret base and jumped out and took off my helmet. I sighed a deep and heavy sigh. Once I had made it to the courtyard where we were all supposed to meet there were loads of people huddled around but I found the group eventually. 10 minutes had passed while we had been talking about a plan until I realized somebody was missing.

"Where's Lloyd?"

A/N:

Chapter 2 is here!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I made this villain up, and feel free to use her in any of your books if you want to but, you might have to wait till the end of the book to know her full context

Chapter 3 will be coming today or tomorrow :)

959 Words