3 | Allies

Jay's POV:

Once Pixal had pointed out that Lloyd was missing we all immediately looked around the Monastery looking for him, I was panicking. After about an hour of looking around, we all went back to the front yard to report on our investigations.

"I thought he was with you Jay!" Cole said while pointing at me

"With me? I thought he was with Kai!" 

"What? I was with Nya and Skylor most of the time!"

"Then who was with Lloyd?"

I could see Pixal look annoyed and facepalm herself.

"You guys are a bunch of idiots! How could you lose Lloyd?!" she screamed at us while flailing her arms everywhere. She was very very tense and I knew it was not a good idea to go anywhere near her. Until an idea popped into my head.

"What if we get more people to help us defeat this Amocleera and then maybe we can find Lloyd," I suggested and then Nya looked at me, she opened her mouth to say something but then she just started thinking. After a minute of her thinking, she said "I think Jay's right, maybe if we got one of Amocleera's henchmen then we could force them into telling us where Lloyd is." Kai then said pointing his finger up "That is if he was kidnapped by Amocleera, he could've stopped at the candy store and stayed there forever. You know how he is with candy."

"Well, let's check the candy store then and if he's not there then we can go with the first plan," Cole said

Cole's POV:

As we all rushed into the secret base I jumped into my  Rock cycle and started it up, I revved the engine until I stopped because a thought had just come to me. "Wait you guys maybe we should split into groups of 3 and 4" A/N: Skylor's there with them btw "Why should we split up?" Zane asked me "Well we could have 1 group go get some friends to help us because we are clearly outnumbered, and the other group can check the candy store to look for Lloyd, and then we can all meet up and go capture Amocleera's Henchmen,".

We all decided to go with my plan and here were the teams:

Team 1:

Kai, Skylor, and Nya were going to get some friends to help us

Team 2:

Me, Pixal, Zane, and Jay were going to check the candy store for Lloyd

We all then started and drove in our vehicles to Ninjago City.

Skylor's POV:

My team was going to get some allies to help us get one of Amocleera's Henchmen. My arms were around Kai's waist as I held on while he was driving we were in the apartment part of Ninjago City until I said "Wait! Stop,". Kai immediately hit the brakes while we were right outside an apartment building "What's here?" Kai asked me while he turned his head around to look at me. "This is Griffin Turner's apartment he could be useful because he can go fast," I said. "Good choice Babe," Kai said while winking at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

Kai, Nya, and I got out of our vehicles and we went to knock on the door. The door then opened and Griffin Turner started smiling when he saw us. "Hey, guys! What ya need? A sidekick? A can opener? Ooh, a lemur?" He asked while running around us fast. "We need your help to defeat this Amocleera villain we could use you because you can go really fast," Nya told him while having her hands on her hips.

"Oh okay!" he said while clapping his hands

We all got back into our vehicles while Griffin was just going to run. "So where are we going next Skylor?" Nya asked me. "Hmm, do any of you know where Mr. Paleman lives?" I said. "I do! He lives on (Random Ninjago city address that I can't think of here)," Griffin said while he was running by us. "Okay then here we go!" Kai said while revving the engine and going around the city. "Oh my gosh Kai slow down you're going to make me fall off and then you can't kiss me anymore." I said while I almost fell off "Sorry Sky." He said while laughing.

Once we got to Mr. Paleman's house we rang the doorbell and he opened the door.

"Hello?" he asked us

"Hey Pale, we need you to help us defeat this villain," Kai said while I had my elbow on his shoulder with a smirk on my face.

"Okay," he said he walked away and came back with some car keys. "Where are we going next?" He asked us. "I was thinking we go to Dareth's Place," I said to the others we all got into our vehicles again and headed off to Dareth's.

We walked into his Karaoke club and saw him washing cups behind the counter, he then saw us when we walked up to him and he screamed, fell, and broke the cup. I looked over the counter and stared at him "You okay?" I asked while laughing. "Oh hey guys? What brings you here? Need the Brown Ninja's help?" he asked us while suddenly jumping up and placing his elbow on the counter.

"Well, ya that's actually why we came here." Nya said to Dareth. He then started jumping up and down and rushed to his closet and came back out with a bag of luggage and in his brown ninja suit. "Let's go!" he said while running to the door but he bumped into one of the pillars and held his hand on his head "I'm okay!" he said to us and then he ran out the door.

Dareth went with Nya on her vehicle while Griffin ran, Pale in his car, and me and Kai on his Blade Cycle. We all then went back to the Monastery while we found the others sitting in the living room freaking out and we knew exactly why.

They still didn't have Lloyd.

A/N:

I swear you guys will know where Lloyd is next chapter 🤧 

I know I know I'm a bully for not telling you yet but you will know eventually!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Chapter 4 will be out today or tomorrow.

- Ilikestarsxx

1032 words