21 | Crystal Planet

WHOA I'm staying on track

<Words: 679>

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Nya's POV:

I looked outside the window and saw us getting closer and closer to what I assumed was planet Virgo. Pixal landed the ship and a couple of citizens started to gather outside, the door to our ship slowly opened and we all walked down the ramp. I looked over and frowned, Lloyd was helping Harumi get off the ship. Harumi had her hand on her stomach and she was pale. "So who exactly are we looking for?" Pixal turned around to ask Lloyd, he looked up from Harumi and said "A girl in some dirty overalls, a typical engineer-looking, black hair,". Lloyd looked back down and started talking to Harumi. "Ok, let's go," Pixal ordered as we all followed her, except we left Lloyd and Harumi back at the ship in case she throws up again.

We searched all over until we got to a small-looking apartment that had a lot of rust and burns streaks around it. "I think this is the one," Skylor walked up and knocked on the door, a girl who looked exactly like Lloyd said opened the door. She smiled "Hey, your guys' outfit looks like my friends' ones," she leaned against the doorway. "Who were your friends?" Kai asked the woman put a finger to her head and said "Lloyd and Harumi? I think?" we all sighed and smiled "Yep, she's the one we need," Pixal grabbed her hand and we ran back to the ship, I'm assuming we aren't wasting any time on getting to the crystal planet.

Lloyd's POV:

I started rubbing Harumi's back as we were sitting down on the ship ramp. Suddenly, all the ninjas could be seen running pulling somebody behind them I smiled and got up and helped Harumi up. All the others were out of breath until I could see Vinyella pop out from behind them and she started to frantically wave at Harumi and me. I waved back at her and smiled. "Ok, let's go we can't waste any time," Pixal said we all nodded and went back onto the ship. Pixal quickly started to engines and lifted us off "So what exactly are we doing?" Vinyella asked me "We're going to the crystal planet," I replied Vinyella looked confused "Why?" I sighed "Because there are some of these bad snake people that are going to attack there and try to gain ultimate power over the universe, and we need you because you're good at building stuff,". 

"Oh,"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I woke up with Harumi laying on my shoulder I smiled and looked out the window, we were coming down to the floor of the crystal planet. I slowly shook Harumi awake and she yawned awake. Pixal landed the ship once again and we all walked out. The crystal planet was flourishing with lots of people and a giant purple crystal and gold castle in the middle. "Perhaps we should go to the castle," Zane said, we all nodded and started to the castle.

We walked up to the castle doors and were stopped by the guards outside. "What is your reason for being here?" one of the guards asked us "We're here to meet with whoever is in charge of the planet, we have urgent news," Pixal replied. The guards hesitated but then let us in.

There was a woman walking around who was wearing a crown she turned around quickly and saw us. "Who are you?" we all started to talk at the same time until Skylor shushed us "We are here to protect everybody on this planet, there's a villain that wants to steal the Crystal bow you must protect it at all costs,". "Oh! This is very very bad! I will protect it, I am countess Crystallia by the way," she quickly shook hands with Skylor and held up her dress and walked quickly to a room.

"Well, that went better than any other royal person we met," I chuckled. 

"Are you insulting me?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

😀 Harumi is insulted