16 | Does she love me?

This might be short because I'm planning on going on a road trip in a couple of hours :)

<Words: 445>

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Lloyd's POV:

The Space outside was beautiful, it helped me relax a lot. But, I think it brought hideous memories to Harumi because she was huddled in the corner breathing heavily. I went over to Harumi and sat next to her "Are you ok?" I asked her, Harumi quickly turned her head toward me and hugged me. "Woah, what's wrong?" I brushed through Harumi's hair with my fingers attempting to calm her down. Harumi started to cry into my chest and I felt really bad for her "Do you want some food or something?" I asked her, and she nodded, and then I got up and went to our kitchenette. I started to make Harumi's favorite, Sushi, but I had to occasionally get Skylor because I'm not that good at cooking.

Once the Sushi was done I put it on a plate and walked back over to Harumi "Here," I gave Harumi the plate and sat down next to her again. "Thanks," she said softly, I stroked Harumi's head as she ate and once she was done she put her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I could feel my cheek's start to turn hot, I didn't move away because I didn't want to wake her up so, I just put my head on top of hers and fell asleep too.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Arriving at Planet Pisces!" we heard Nya say I groaned and rubbed my eyes, so did Harumi. I looked outside the window and saw a light sea green ocean looking planet it was beautiful. "Woah," Harumi said "It's beautiful,". "Not as beautiful as you," I said to her, Harumi just turned her head and stared at me "What?" she asked "I uhhh, nothing," I nervously chuckled. That would be the worst way to reveal that you had a crush.

Pixal landed the ship and we all got out of it. There were ponds full of fish everywhere and it was light colors everywhere. We stared at the beautiful place in awe, Kai on the other hand was scared  because of all the water "Skylor! Help! The fish are going to eat me alive!" Kai jumped into Skylor's arms and she laughed "Kai, you're fine,". Nya went swimming in the rivers and I just stood there. I then felt an elbow on my shoulder, it was Harumi's "Let's just get what we need and get out," she said. I nodded.

"Come on guys,".

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N:

Yeah it's really short but I only have like 30 minutes