22 | Attack on the Crystal Planet

I WILL STAY ON TRACK.

<Words: 698>

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Amocleera's POV:

I got out of the little escape pod that I had launched from the ship, I had wanted nobody to follow me. I need to get a quick look at the way the city of Crystallies is built, it helps me plan my attack. I put on my black coat that covered my tail and put up the hood. After a little while, I had found the perfect place to hide the rest of my snakes until the attack, the abandoned mines.

Seliel's POV:

"AETHER! JUST TELL ME WHERE SHE IS OR I'LL CUT YOUR THROAT OFF!" I screamed at Aether he nervously gulped and said "Fine! She left the ship a couple of days ago to find out where she wants to hide us before the attack!" I sighed and smiled "Finally, Thanks," I quickly hurried back to my room and got out the walkie talky. "Hello? Are you guys there?" I said a static response came back "Yes we're here do you have something?" Kai asked me "Yes, I found out that Amocleera is already at the Crystal Planet, she's finding out a place to hide her army,". 

"Oh! That helps us a lot thanks," Kai said, I then turned off the Walkie-Talky and slowly walked out of the room, I needed to get to the planet before everybody else showed up. I slowly went to the escape pod room and I could see that one was already gone. I climbed into the pod and started up everything, I set the navigator to the Crystal Planet and started the pod.

The escape pod crash-landed on the planet and I felt very nauseous getting out, I was limping for the first couple of walks but I hurried myself to the castle. The doors to the castle were huge, I opened the doors and walked inside. My leg started to hurt even more (Oh her leg is hurting because when she was on the ship she hit it really hard against the wall) to the point where I almost couldn't walk, a housemaid saw me and rushed towards me "Are you ok miss?" she helped me walk to the stairs and I sat down "Well, I hit my leg really hard getting here, I'm here to help the Ninja," I explained to the housemaid, she nodded and went to find them.

A little while later, the ninja was rushing down the stairs toward me "Seliel! Are you okay?" Nya asked me "I'm fine but I hit my leg really hard," Nya frowned and helped me up the stairs. "Ok, so before I got here I did look around a little bit and I think the main places she might hide are the abandoned mines, an abandoned arcade, or the mansion place that's down the street,". The ninja nodded and Cole replied "Thanks Seliel," they all quickly rushed out and went to check out the areas.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harumi's POV:

"So where are we going first?" I asked "Abandoned arcade, it's the closest right now," Kai said I nodded and kept running. We arrived at the arcade and squeezed through the boards into the arcade. There was a woman who was against the wall in a royal army suit and checking the walls. The woman turned around and took out her sword "Who are you? What are you doing in here?" she ordered answers from us and Lloyd put his hands up "Woah, there's no need for that. We're here because sometimes there's going to be an attack and we're just looking for the leader because we were told she is already here,". The guard put down her sword and nodded "The ninja I must assume then? I'm Emeliana one of the Countess's guards," I smiled.

"So, you guys are looking for this snake leader person too?" Emeliana asked us "Yes, are you looking for her too?" Kai asked "Indeed I am," Emeliana replied. 

A loud boom could be heard from outside moments later.

All of our eyes shifted towards the window, explosions all across the city.

Amocleera's attack had begun.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I MIGHT NOT GET 2 DONE AHHHHHH

😭🙏🙏