"Guys teacher coming", I heard a voice and we broke our trance. It was Raghu.

"Lets go ", he said standing up but not leaving this book.

" you are taking this? ", I asked.

" Obviously yes. I wanna learn.. ", he said walking holding my hands.

" Now you must not stress a lot. Okay? You must rest for atleadt 8 hours to be healthy. No junk foods and you'll eat everything I bring for you. Then... ", he continued his talks but I can't take eyes off him.

" What have you done to your mumma's life baby? Your father is torturing me with boundless care. How can I handle this much in my life ?", I said smilingly.

" But I'm feeling loved. I don't know what he feels about me. Maybe just his responsibility but I.. "

" I don't know. I like him! "

I just caressed my belly hoping for a goodnight sleep to my little baby inside.

" During the late of 2nd trimester, the baby can hear us. How nice!! Isn't it?", his chirpy voice echoed in my ears. I smiled and dozed off hoping to dream about him and our baby.

..........

My Brother returned from the business trip recently but he is not the same. He's behaving differently. My sister-in-law is looking at me suspiciously. What the hell she wants?

At the breakfast table..

" Prashant I went to the medical shop to buy a medicine. But then the shopkeeper told a shocking thing ", she said to my brother.

He didn't pay much attention to it. But I was. What does she tryna tell?

" What? Tell! ", he said rudely. Dhe flinched but she was adamant on telling him something. She smirked at me then smiled sweetly at my brother.

What is she going to say?

" He said that your sister asked for a pregnancy kit. That too saying it's for me. He made me embarrassed infront of all the villagers who were looking at me keenly. How can I say that I'm not pregnant? She's the reason for it. Now I became the gossip around the village now.. all because of her!!", she said with sad face.

But I know what's behind that face. She must be laughing like a witch for making me suffer.

" What?? ", Prashant asked and him along with my father looked at me.

Their look were sharp on me. I was startled. I was shivering with fear. Please God.. not today.. please help me.

My Brother stood up and walked to me. I too stood up with fear. My legs stumbled. I stood balancing my hand on the table. He tood long strides and gripped my arm. 

" Care to explain us? ", they asked and I gulped. His hold tightened and I cried.

" Brother.. Father.. that.. ", I stuttered.

" Tell dammit!! ", brother yelled and I flinched. I looked up at him with my wet eyes.

" She bought that for me only.. ", I heard a feminine voice and all of us turned to the people standing at the door with a smile.

" Sharda? Anuj? ", brother said.

I was shocked to see Anuj brother abd his wife Sharda sister standing at the door step. They were having smile on their faces. I thanked God for sending them. Brother left my arm. I looked at my arm which was aching due due his tight grip.

" Come in beta.. why are you standing there? ", father said.

I was too shocked to comprehend everything. I saw my not so sweet sister-in-law Vani's face showing anger that her all plans went failure. She glared at me and left to her room. I ignored her.

I ran and hugged Sharda sister. Such an angel. She always saves me like this. But I wonder if she knows my truth.

" Yes.. I wanted it so I asked her. Any problem with it? ", she asked and my brother went silent nodding no.

" But she said it's for Vani? ", Asked my brother again.

" She must've said sister-in-law. I'm her sister-in-law too. I'm her brother Anuj's wife. Isn't it ? How can you degrade her dignity? How much she be feeling now..", she said and they looked at me.

" Sorry Madhvi ", prashanth brothdr said. I shook my head. I

Soon Prashant, Anuj and Father started to have a conversation and I took Sharda sister upstairs.

As soon as we entered, I held her hands and conveyed my thankfulness.

" Care to comprehend me everything?", she asked with raised eyebrows.

" Sister.. that.. ", i stuttered.

" Look Madhvi.. i dont know why you bought that. Even my brother is hiding things from me. I can see a lot of changes in Vir and his personality ", she said. I looked at her.

Is he so stressed? He must be vulnerable too right. I felt sad. A lone tear slipped from my eyes.

It's all because of my selfishness to keep this baby. He's suffering too. But did he ever complained?? Never!!

" Hey.. he's changed. Not in a bad way but in a better way. He's smiling and talking to himself sometimes. He used to be all gloomy but now he is very elated whenever I see him.. ", she said.

I felt so happy hearing that he's happy but why he was gloomy before?

" I didn't know he is your brother ", i said and she smiled.

" She's my cousin. It's an unfortunate that I didn't have him as my real brother. Vansh is very lucky. Vir's such a gem ", she said with a smile. I felt my heart beat racing. Then how lucky am I to have him beside me all the time?

" But I want to know the reason behind all these. I know something's going on between you two.. ", she said with a raised eyebrow.

" Sister.. that.. "

" What? You're pregnant. Right? ", she asked after sighing. I stood up as tears broke out.

" Sister.. ", I started to cry. She abruptly hugged me.

" Sshh.. Madhvi.. anyone might hear you. ", she said patting me.

" Sorry sister. But how did you know?", I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

" You know.. my husband can't even be without spilling everything to me ", she said and giggled. I was shocked.

Brother!!!!

The door opened slightly and I glared at the person.

" Sharda.. you told her that I told you. I'm not talking with you now ", anuj said with his fake anger. She just smirked.

I looked down fidgeting my fingers.

" We'll try our best to help you both with this. First complete your boards. And you're turning 18 soon. You both can register a marriage after that. No one can separate you both ", they suggested but I was engrossed in my own thoughts.

Vir and me?? Marriage?? We never thought about it...