Chapter 45

Two months later..

"Vir! Beta. You look stop this. You look too weak. I can't even identify you." My grandma said with tears as I walked towards her.

She was sitting on the couch in the hall. I sat down on the floor near her feet and placed my palm on her knee before I look at her.

"Are your knees still troubling you, grandma?"   I asked and she placed her palm on my cheeks with tears flowing down her eyes.

"No. After you gave a massage last night, it feels magical. But my boy, you are the one troubling me." She complained.

I just chuckled shaking my head.

"Come on grandma. This is for my mission. After its completion, I'm gonna be muscular again."

"I'm concerned about your health. It's not good to lose weight unhealthily."

"Fine. My beautiful Grandma, tell me! How am I looking now? Guess my age?" I asked her with a naughty smirk.

She pinched my cheeks.

"Teenage boy!" She said.

"But tell me your secret of beauty. How are you looking so young even at your sixties?" I asked and she just laughed patting my back lightly.

.
.
.

I looked at the mirror as I wore my shirt. I've lost 22 pounds of weight. I look skinnier and younger. My skin tone got a little lighter due to sweat by rigorous workouts.

I had to make a lot of change in my lifestyle. It hurted a bit but the end gave me satisfaction. Now, I'm ready to be a teenager, AGAIN!

I have changed my style and way of my behavior too. My height, being tall, did some good too.

"Vir!!" Grandma called from downstairs.

"Coming, grandma!" I yelled and brushed my hair.

It's been two months since I'm preparing myself for our mission. I don't know about Raghu. This guy told he lost 30 pounds. I hope he could make it till his sixties.

And about Akanksha, we are in our talking phase. We had regular phone calls and updates about eachother, mostly work related stuffs. We are now getting to know about eachother. Right now, I feel happiest to meet an happier Akanksha.

God. I hope I never break the girl's heart once again. Literally, she loves me a lot. I don't know about love but now, I surely started to like her a lot.

I ran downstairs while hanging my bag on. Grandma was feeding Vansh.

"Hi. My little smurf!" I said and he gave me a side eye.

"What?" I asked laughingly.

"You are late!"

"Look. You haven't even finished eating and then you're calling me late?" I complained pinching his cheeks.

He was suffering from a viral disease before two months. He lost some weight too. I had to take care of him all day and night. His health condition worried me a lot then. Now looking at him happy and alright, I'm glad.

"Mummy!" He called.

"Yes!" I said looking at him.

"When am I starting my next grade schooling?" He asked while taking another bite from grandma's hands.

"Umm. By next week?" I replied and he nodded.

His summer vacation is all finished now. He must get back to studies. But he's still feeling sad about missing my presence at school.