Chapter 21

I was made to sit in the last bench. Our portions got over a week ago. Now we've got revision for 3 months till the exams commence. Both the groups are being shuffled because of fights. Anuj aka our principal is the one who planned it.

" Vir.. sit at the last bench near Madhvi", he said and my eyes widened. Why did he do that ? Wasn't he the one angry over us ?

" Sir.. ", Vir looked apologetically with guilt but Anuj just pushed him. All the students were looking at me me then at him.

He walked towards me. He stood before me and looked at me like asking permission to sit beside me. I moved yo the corner leaving some place for him to sit.

He came and slowly put his bag on the bench and sat at the other end of the bench. He was rubbing the back of his neck nervously. I'm nervous too.

What is this principal trying to do??

At principal office..

We both entered the office to meet our principal. We saw him writing something but abruptly stopped as soon as he saw our visit. He removed his reading glasses and kept it aside.

" Why did you make me to sit with her? You weren't angry on me?", Vir asked slowly.

" Its a Punishment!! "

" Is it a Punishment? ", I asked fuming in anger.

What? Sitting beside me is a punishment? Seriously?

" Yeah. she's pregnant and in case if she gets caught? You need to take all the blame. right? ", he asked to Vir and Vir nodded.

" In case if she vomits or faints? You are the reason. you should do the things for her. Right? ", he asked and Vir nodded again slowly.

" No need for it. I'll take care of myself and I can clean if I vomit too ", I said and principal glared at me.

" What I said is final Madhvi. You are not the only one into this. If someone else sit beside you and comes to know? How would you face the consequences? Let him do his part ", he said and Vir looked at me. When i looked back at him, he turned his face forward.

.........

It was our lunch time. We both settled at our seats and saw the word fight between our history sir and Rey. This guy is really something different.

" Could you eat this after completing your lunch? ", I heard his voice. I turned to him.

" What is this? ", I asked politely. He looked at the box he's holding. It had some food.. healthy food which I don't like much. I looked up at him with raised eyebrows. He scratched his eyebrows in nervousness.

" Actually.. that.. it.. I.. I cooked it. I heard people say this is good for pregnant women. As you are too, I asked if you could? Will you? ", he asked with a low voice. His face shows that he's nervous.

But really? He cooked this.. for me? Seriously? Isn't he kidding?

I accepted his offering and it just raised a little smile over his face. I smiled inside. I didn't dare to look at him but I felt that he's smiling too. Thank God his nervousness is gone.

I completed my box and tried to eat what he offered. As soon as the food hit my taste buds, I felt my eyes widened at the delicious food which just melted in my tongue smoothly like a butter.

I moaned in delight. I looked at him who was looking at me with his wide eyes. Then I realised what I did and was embarrassed. But soon hid it.

" You made it? ", it left a whisper from my mouth and he nodded.