Chapter 46

Oh shit!

I freaked looking at the person entering our class beside the principal.

"Good morning sir!" Everyone wished them. I just stood there trying to hide myself.

"Good morning. Sit down. You all know this is my wife Sarita. She's a gynecologist at our city hospital. She wanted to give some awareness about women health."

"Sir, can we boys go out?" Someone asked behind me.

Yes please! - I begged internally. Not because of the topic but because of his wife.

Her eyes scanned the whole room with a smile until it stopped at me. Her eyes turned confused.

"No! Boys mist stay here too. Everyone must know this. Boys have mother, sisters and friends too. By knowing these things at young age, you all must eradicate social evils too." She explained.

I'm done!

  Her eyes looked at me time to time and I tried to hide but of no use. I let it go as I'm already caught red-handed.

She was teaching about menstrual health. I shifted my mind there to avoid the fear from erupting inside me.

"Dude. Who the fuck asked her to waste our time on the first day? My mood is off now. It will be interesting if the topic goes about something else." Someone behind me winced. I got irked and turned to him, who was sitting lethargic while biting his lower lip.

I gritted my teeth and glared at him.

He glared back at me once he noticed me.

"Shut the hell down. Will you?" I said.

"Who the heck are you to tell me?" He raised his voice and I was about to teach him a lesson but Raghu held my hands pleadingly.

But this boy is getting on my nerves. How dare he speak filth about women?

"What's happening at the back?" The principal yelled and we turned to him. He pointed at me to stand up.

I did with fear as his wife looked at me keenly and I put my head down, sighing.

A great start to deal with.

"The class is over, students. Hope you all liked to know things that are essential to know about. Hope to see you all soon. Have a great start to your future. Thank you!" She said and walked towards the exit.

She suddenly stopped and looked at me. She asked me to come out and I nodded reluctantly. The boy begins me smirked and laughed behind me.

Raghu and our two new friends looked ar me worried. I just nodded at them that I'll be fine.

I walked out behind the couple. As we reached the principal office, both of them turned to me.

"What happened, Saru? Why did you call him?"

"Nothing. I'll deal with it." She replied and he nodded walking out, leaving us alone.

"You.."

"I've seen you somewhere.. yeah! You admitted a woman at our hospital."

"Which girl? I didn't." I tried to defend myself.

"I remember. It was you. You admitted the a pregnant woman who was drug abused before six months. Yeah. You are an NCB officer too." She said strongly.

"I.." I tried to lie but couldn't. If she could remember smallest details, there's no use of it.

She just looked at me and sighed.