Chapter 47

A few days passed, I was returning to my classroom with all the heavy records. It was like 20 or 25 in number. This chemistry teacher I've got is making me regret my actions. He never likes me nor my answers. He wants me to act fool or something?

I sighed and walked forward in deep thoughts. I think I've become weak ss well. Vir! Where is your strength?

I heard a shrill yell when I was passing the corrider through the Arts stream classroom.

"Madhvi! Get out of the class. Do you think it's your home to sit and dream?" The should made me startled along with the name. And there she is.

The teacher pushed her out and left but here she lost her balance. I was too shocked to react and she fell over me. All the record notes fell from my hands. Her big eyes widened even more.

And here it is. Our second meet. Second time bumping into eachother but this time the books showers dian the floor too.

She looked at me scared. I opened my mouth to say something but shut it when I met her eyes. Her eyes filled with fear.

It is as if she's fearing my taunts.

But it was a mere accident. She didn't purposefully pushed them down. So, I've got nothing to say.

"Sorry." She mumbled softly.

It was the first time I've heard her voice abd it is.. melodic. I badly wanted to kill my own thoughts. I just looked at her.

"It's okay." I said slowly and she looked at me shocked and confused.

I bent down to take the notes and she tried to pick them up along with me. So she's kind and knows generosity too. I smiled inwardly.

"You don't have to do it." I said softly but she kept picking them up as if she's not paying heed to my words.

She's kind and beautiful.

My mom's words rang through my ears.

It was vanished when she placed some on my hands. I was just looking at her. Her long, simple braid kept falling over her shoulders. Her eyes didn't deviate from her task.

Why am I observing her? Vir! It is wrong.

She picked up the last note and placed it on the top of the bookpile I'm holding on my hands. Ut already reached upto the level of my nose. As she placed the last note, her eyes looked deep in mine.

I have always been confident and a honest man. I look into people's eyes when I'm speaking because that made me overpower them. But I couldn't dominate those dark brown eyes, which held so much in it. I cannot read those eyes. I could not overpower them.

Instead, they kept reading mine. They kept manipulating me, hypnotize me and overpower me for this life. Her eyes kept looking at mine with so much innocence and a soft smile played on her lips. She didn't try to conceal her amusement which made me want to chuckle.

She was startled and she moved back hearing a voice calling for me.

"Vir! You always stand somewhere dreaming. Come soom before sir comes there." One of my friends, Manan called me. Oh shit!

I walked away from there hurriedly.

.
.
.

It was late at night.

I was pinning down the information I've collected so far. But I could suspect no one as everyone are behaving normal. Or am I finding their weirdness normal.

Especially that guy.. Shyam. What the hell is he thinking he is? I wanted to make him swallow his own toxic words. I wonder whether he's seventeen. I need to put some sense into that meathead for sure.