Chapter 3

" Mom.. please take care of yourself. I'll come within two days. Mr.Raghu was not even giving me holidays.. ", i said sadly. She carressed my cheek. She has been ill from last week. Now suddenly she want to meet her parents, so she's packing to go to Uttar Pradhesh.

And my senior lawyer Mr. Raghuram Shah was very heartless to give a week off. Mom is not even waiting for me. She walked past me.

" Mr. Raghu is a very kind man. He always looks after you for your own good ", she justified her friend's deeds. I just rolled my eyes.

" Whatever.. atleast you could listen ", I said. She nodded her head in a no slowly.

" Shakti.. please don't think bad about your mom. You said you'll come after two days right.. I wont die before th-", she said and I placed my finger on her lips with tears.

" No mom.. please don't say such words. I couldn't even think of it. You know I love you and you are breaking my heart. You can go by all that you want but please dont tell those words again.. never.. ever.. ", I said and broke into tears. She hugged me. I touched her forehead and it showed me a slight temperature.  I'm reluctant to send her alone.

I thought Kruthika might accompany her through the travel but her house has been locked since yersterday. Where did she disappeared with her grandma after all proposing me indirectly. Was she scared that I'll marry her instantly ?? I'm not a cruel man..

      I left her at the railway station. I just pulled myself to not to go in the train with her as I'm hell scared. These two days will be like an eternity for sure. Mr.Raghu.. I'm not leaving you for sure. You'll really see my wrath. I sighed and left back home as the train moved away from the city.

That night sleep was far away from me. My mom wasn't there to caress my hair to sleep. I did FaceTime with her and was relieved as she looked perfectly fine. She said she's really happy seeing her family after years. And I felt happy seeing her gleaming in happiness.

She enquired about Kruthika and I don't know her whereabouts. If I call.. i goes off with a complete ring. Why isn't she picking up my calls ??

The next day..

      I went to the court and Mr. Raghu gave me a pile of files to check in. Is he even a human ?? I checked on everything and gave it to him and he gave me even more work. What am I? A donkey to carry loads of works ?

I mumbled as I took them with a glare at him. He's really a pain in the ass. After all he just give me loads and naming it as 'teaching skills'.

I came back home. I peeked at Kruthika's house which was still closed. It's already 3 days ?? Without a call or message ?? What the hell she's thinking about herself?

I ringed her mobile again standing infront of her house. She's gonna die with my hands really. She's already getting on my nerves. If she marry me then I don't know what happen.. we will really fight a lot I think.

The idea of our marriage made me blush again after three days. I remembered our last conversation and blushed even more.

Suddenly i was startled hearing a sound. I was standing infront of her door and the mobile was ringing inside the house. What the hell.. she always carry her mobile as if it her dear child but now.. her mobile is inside all alone ? She forgot her baby or what ?

What happened to this girl ??

I didn't know what to do. I thought of breaking the lock and go inside. It's wrong to sneak inside a locked house. Well.. I can explain and buy a new lock for her afterwards. 

I took a big rod and broke the rod. I felt like a thief.

   I switched on the light as soon as i entered. Her house is not so bog as it had only three rooms. I saw her mobile on the table beside the door. I took it in my hands. I turned and was startled. I held myself not to fall after what I saw.

It was.. it was.. I couldn't tell it As..

I was trembling looking at the thing I'm seeing now. Her grandmother is lying on the floor behind the couch with Blood pooling around her. I ran towards her.

I saw that the strong smell reveals that she's dead before days. What the hell.. I held her hand and saw it was very cold. I turned to look for her. I turned to see her room. It was closed but not locked. I opened to be welcomed by her feet. Her feet was hanging close to my face.