Prologue

Vir Singhania..

" Why did I even live after all what I did to her was unforgivable sin.. "

***

Madhvi Mehta..

"What else could kill me more ?.. Is it a mistake or a sin ?"

***

Shakti Singhania

"I have promised.. I will prove that they are not sinners but eternal lovers"

**************

<< Promo >>

*************

"Truth or Dare ??," Raghu asked me while patting my shoulders as I was in my deep thoughts.

"Truth," I said not wanting to get trapped in their daring jobs.

"Dude.. come on!! You are boring," the yall yelled and I shook my head in a no.

"Okay.." they said and were murmuring something to themselves.. Ughh.. out of my reach so I could hear practically nothing than murmers. I sighed at these idiots.

Suddenly Shyam pulled me by hand and I sighed again.

"I said I'll go with 'truth' ," I said to him sternly. 

"Yup but we shall make this game even fun," he said with his signature smirk of spoiling my life.

"No- ", before i could say that I'm leaving this game, I felt a sharp pain in my wrist straight on my nerves. It was an injection. Everyone were shocked. My friend, Raghu punched Shyam as he pulled the injection away.

I was feelingdizzy. 

"Cool man Raghu!! It's just truth serum. Let's make it a bit more realistic. He will not lie at all and we shall get a lot of information," he said devilishly but i couldn't react at all. I saw a smirk on his face.

"Are you sure it is a truth serum or what ? He's fainting.." my another friend Manan said tapping my cheeks. I'm feeling pain all over my body and I tried to tell this to my friends but they were busy splattering water on my face and they tapped my cheeks.

"Lets take him to tent before teacher sees," Shyam's voice echoed in my ears as I felt I'm no more under my brain's control. They left me alone in the tent.

The next morning to my horror, I found myself being a sinner and who had lost all of the innocence of my life as well as Hers.

************

Hello guys..

Welcome you all to my story 'Truthfully yours'.

Hope you all would support my new book.

And this book is not intended to hurt the feelings/beliefs/emotions of any reader.

This book is Purely and undoubtedly an imagination and it has nothing to do with real incidents and people.

Setted up in 90s so I don't know completely about those times but I'll try to put up all of the scenes with originality.

Thank you !!!

Continue to enjoy the book..

- Belle 🦋