Chapter 8

We all were running around thr ground for the past 5 minutes. This ruthless woman of Accountancy made us run for talking in class. What should I do when Rey just asked me what page she's teaching.

" Madhvi.. are you exhausted?? I'm sorry dude !! ", Reyansh said whilr running beside me.

" Its okay Rey.. ", I said and continued running.

" Sir.. we cannot run anymore. Let us rest for a while ", he said and the PT master came towards us.

" What will I say to your Accounts teacher when she comes and enquires about you ?? ", he said with a frown.

" Okay sit ", he said.

As soon as the bell goes off, we stood up, Rey splattered some water on himself. Idiot!!!

He splattered on me too.

" Go. Run.. ", PT sir said. I started to follow Rey with anger but that fellow just winked at me.

We heard a whistle blow from our master. We stopped and turned to see him with Accounts teacher, Ms. Nancy Thomas.

We ran towards him again. I questioned Rey about what is just happening?? He just asked me to shut my mouth and follow him. This dude is just irking..

We reached them and our teacher glare at us. We both looked down.

" Look mam.. they both were running continuesly for the past hour. Look how they are all drenched with sweat. Hope they don't do it again ", the PT sir said. I looked up shocked. Actually we didn't run for more than 10 minutes.

Ms. Devi looked convinced and left after giving a first and a last warning.

After she left, Sir and Rey started to laugh and did a Hifi.

" Thank you sir ", Rey said.

" Its okay.. I know how it hurts to get punished like this. ", he said.

" Tell us your experience sir ", he said and sir took his stick. We both ran away to our class.

We were laughing like lunatics on our lunch hour. Rehan and Saanvi were looking at us as if we are aliens. But we only know what we went through.

All other teachers were kind except for Ms. Nancy who hated us the most. Rey didn't looked concerned with those glares and taunts from her. What a guy he is..

" Madhvi !! Get out if the class. Do you think it's your home to sit and dream ??", she shouted at me. I stood up abruptly. She pushed me out and walked away.

I swirled as my legs twisted and was about to fall but I hitted someone. The books in his hands fell off. Omg.. now he's going to taunt me too ??

What in hell did I do to get taunted by everyone I see ??

" Sorry ", I mumbled. He looked fine.

" Its okay ", was the only thing which barely came out of his mouth. His decent behavior made me think whether he's even studying in this school ??..

I helped him to take his books. He said I don't have to.. but I cannot leave this mess as I was the one who created it. I picked the last book and placed it above the pile of books in his hands.

It's all science record notebooks for their practical. We have no such practical and record works but this science students study a lot.

I looked at those pair of eyes as I kept the book on the pile which reached till his nose leaving his eyes, the only thing visible through my eyes.

It looks so pure and captivating. His eyes looked beautifully drawn by the God. He blinked his eyes and feather like eyelashes slightly brushed his lower eye lid.

I moved away as I heard a voice again.

" God Vir!! You always stand somewhere dreaming. Come with the records soon before sir comes there ", I heard another boy's voice. He walked away towards the boy.

I just got to know that he's the same boy whom I got bumped into on my first day. Why do I get to bump into him everytime I see him. It's so embarrassing.

I got to see him for the third time, thank God I didn't bump into him that time. But.. I was pushed towards him.

That day, on our Annual day celebration..

We were helping the volunteers to decorate the stage with flowers. I should say that the science students organize everything in a proper way that us who made a mess. Gradually we too got indulged into the works.

I looked up in the ladder as I heard mu voice. God.. Rey.. what is he doing up in there ??

" Madhvi.. get the flowers from him and give it to me. ", he said. I turned to see a boy with a basket of flowers. I got it from him and was about to turn but froze at me spot. That boy.. Vir!!

I blinked abruptly after realizing that it was him again. He stood beside me and held the basket on the otherside. I was shocked. We both were standing with the basket in-between. He raised the basked and just then I realised that I had to pass it to Rey.

Good way to get embarrassed again..

But that Rey just pushed the basked down on the attempt of catching it. The flowers starts to shower down on us both.

" Sorry Madhvi.. and Vir.. ", he yelled from the top.

He froze at his spot.

" Vir.. stop attracting butterflies and leave ", Rey yelled and he moved away from me. He shot a glare at him as Rey laughed lunatically. He left from there as his friends called him again.

" Madhvi.. be careful with that guy. He's the Romeo of our school. He might look serious and decent but he's not ", Rey said and I was shocked. I nodded my head and he walked away laughing.

Idiot.. always laughing like a maniac !!

The celebration started and we all settled in our seats. The Principal Anuj Sharma sat with my brother in their seats. They were talking about something and soon they became a gang together. They were laughing and their faces showed that they are reminiscing their good days at school.

" What are you thinking about ? ", I heard Saanvi asking while being seated beside me.

" I don't know.. ", i said and she sighed.

The celebration was going so perfect but suddenly a teacher called me. She asked me to bring the chair beside my brother. I went towards him.

" What happened Madhvi ?? ", he asked me.

" Teacher asked me to bring this ", i said and took the chair as he nodded. I saw a small cat under the chair. I immediately dropped it and stumbled. Again my foot twisted again. No.. I fell on him again.

Why in hell he comes whenever I fall ??

I looked up and met those pair of eyes. Before I could comprehend, he was pulled up by collars and I was shocked.

" How dare you ?? ", My Brother asked him and he was shocked too.

" Prashant cool down ", principal tried but he didn't listen.

" I was the one who fell on him.. ", i said to Prashant slowly and he left his collars.

He adjusted his shirt and walked away without a word. I wanted to say sorry.

" Be careful while walking ", brother scolded me and left. I looked at him abd then at my brother. Both walked the opposite directions. Both weren't at fault but me.

I felt a pair of eyes glaring at me. I looked around and found none looking at me. I looked down and walked to the teacher with the chair. Then settled with my friend Saanvi till the program came to an end.