Chapter 24

"That..it was.. me-"

"You?"

"No.. my father! Yes father.. my father..", he said.

"What?"

"Yes.. its him!", he said but not looking at me.

"Really? Woww.. you both are identical. Awesome!! And then could I see your father's recent photo?"

He chocked the air.

"What? Why would you wish to see him?", he yelled.

"To just see how you will look in future. You'll be like him right?"

"You can't!!"

"Why? I wouldn't judge anyways", I said shrugging.

"I said you cannot"

"But why?"

"Because he's no more. He's dead. I don't have my father with me to show you because he's freaking dead!!", he said and his eyes were little moist. What?

"Are you hiding something?", I asked him and his eyes widened. He shook his head in denial.

"What's for me to hide?", he said. He stood up and walked away grabbing the photo of his father away with him.

Ohh.. what's for him to share with me? I'm just his responsibility. He's just pitying over me.

It was 9.00 p.m. and I entered my room after having a fresh shower. I stood infront of the mirror while drying my hair but I was feeling that I'm changed a lot. I noticed a glow creeping over my face. Is this due to my pregnancy.

Sometimes I feel something out of the world. I feel so happy. I'm the happiest person alive on this earth. It's all because of it. The pain once I felt as burden is now giving me happiness.

I looked at myself through the mirror. I kept my hand over my stomach to feel anything possible in these three months.

I reminisced the moment we shared today. Me and Vir.

"Hey! What are you reading?", I asked as I sat beside him who was engrossed in a book.

He just smiled looking at me. I raised my eyebrows at him and he shook his head smilingly. His eyes were twinkling. He pulled my chair closer to him and I gasped at this act. He turned to the book but I was gawking at him with open mouth.

"Look.. this book is about pregnancy. I wanted to know more about it so that I could help you. You can't ask anyone right.. ", he said sadly.

Oh.. so Mr is tryna help me because I can't ask anyone? This guy is always concerned about me..

" And also I wanted to know about our baby too.. ", he said and my heartbeat raced high.

Our baby.. he just said 'our baby'. I'm feeling so happy. I don't know how can I elaborate the feeling.

" Haa.. here.. look.. it's three months. Each trimester has three months. Now we have completed the first trimester. Your belly will start to grow bigger as our baby grows.. ", he said looking a the book. He then turned to me. I got caught gawking at him but he instead locked his eyes with mine. Why's he so hypnotizing? I can't control my emotions when with him. I feel so elated.