Chapter 14

I broke into tears as I saw him turning towards me. I tried to run away but he came infront of me. I stopped on my tracks looking down as I don't want to see his face. Now I have nothing in me. I lost my life.

He too didn't speak. We never spoke a word as an absolute communication but this silence is too long to hold my tears. He too was looking down. I saw him trying to touch my hand but stopped his hands halfway. I want to run away but-

He suddenly moved away. He ran to the edge and reached the door of the compartment.

" Vir.. ", Rehan warned. I was shocked too.

He then tried to jump from there leaving my heart stop its beat. But Rehan pulled him back.

" L..leave me.. ", Vir stuttered while crying. I walked towards them.

" What are you doing? You have done the biggest sin and death cannot deny the punishment ", Rehan yelled at him holding him. I felt dizzy and crumbled down on the floor as I fell unconscious. I fell so deep that I didn't dare to wake up.

I woke up when I felt someone tapping my cheeks. I opened my eyes to see Saanvi calling me.

" We reached. Your brother I waiting outside. Wake up ", she said and I looked around. I was on the train seat. When did I reach back to the seat?

But I stood up abruptly as i saw Prashant coming towards me. He hugged me and i felt peace. I wanted to cry but holded it inside myself.

" We all missed you.. you know it didn't feel home without you ", he said and then I burst out crying. I missed them too. But I decieved them and their dignity.

Sorry brother..

" I too missed you ", i said crying. He wiped my tears.

" Enjoyed?? Why is your face dull?? Wait.. what are these scratches ?? ANUJ!!! ", he yelled. Brother Anuj came running towards us as we came out of the train. I told nothing but he didn't listen.

" What is this?? You said you'll bring my sister safe ? Look.. she's dull. Her eyes are sunken and these bruises ?? Tell me before I'd kill you ", Prashant yelled. All the students and teachers were looking at us. Who wouldn't see if their principal is scolded by my brother??

" Hey.. Actually.. "

" I fell down while playing with my friends. My eyes are sunken and dull because we were enjoying that much that I even forgot sleep.. Brother Anuj scolded me to take care but I only forgot his words while enjoying", I said flashing a smile. I saw Saanvi breaking into tears silently. Why..

" Really ?? Okay. I trust you Madhvi Mehta. Now come and rest at home. You are burning with temperature ", he said touching my forehead.

I stumbled while walking and he carried me till his car. We left home. My parents were waiting for me. They asked how I am and how they all treated me. I was very happy to see concern for me on their faces.

I went to my room stumbling. I saw my sister-in-law's eyes looking at me suspiciously. She's very much cunning to find anything by nook or by crook.

I went to my room and fell on the bed after locking the door.

There were some days when I thought about how my life would be after getting graduated and settled but never thought how it would be when it will break apart in the middle.

There were some days when I dreamt about my partner and sharing love between us. And I didn't knew that I would never be having a love in this lifetime as a broken before experiencing the life's sweetest moments.

There were some days I thought about making my family prouder.. but I didn't know I'll be the one to make them feel shameful.

I wish to die. But I don't want it too. I want to know why did he do this to me?? What did I do to him ?

I was crying till it felt like years of pain. My heart was dripping with grief. When and how will I get my answers?? Will it happen in this lifetime??

Everything hurts.. so did everyone's care. I'm ashamed.

Two weeks later..

I took two weeks off as I had frequent headaches and dizziness after the day. I didn't tell to anyone about the dizziness but they knew I had headache.

" Madhvi.. you can take leave for another week if you have headache still. If it didn't reduce then we will take you to the doctor. But don't go to school and stress yourself ", Mom said but I said I'll miss a lot of classes which may cause a burden afterwards. She left after I consoled her.

I went back to the school next day along with my darling Prakash. Prashant left after dropping us. I took him to the kindergarten block and left him there. He cried asking me to stay with him but I consoled him saying I'll come soon.

I left to my class. Looking at the people again made me feel dizzy again. I stumbled. I saw a girl coming towards me with rage. She was none otherthan her who asked for bag. I reminisced the night again.

Suddenly she slapped me. I fell on the floor. I looked shocked and she was heaving with anger.

" How dare you touch my Vir ? You bitch.. you seduced him ", she yelled at me. All the students were looking at me with disgust.

I was trembling with fear and tears started to flow from my eyes hearing those words on me.

" How dare you to enter into this school again? Go away or I'll kill you ", she said and grabbed my neck as I choked.

God.. what did I do to endure all these??

Rey came and pushed her. She looked shocked but he pushed her again. She fell down glaring at me.

" Dont you dare touch her ", Rey yelled at her. I threw my bag and ran into the washroom. He tried to catch me but I went inside the washroom.

I locked it and started to cry for my dear life. Why did it threw me into this garbage ?

I came out after washing my face. There stood Saanvi who jumped on me and hugged me tightly cryingly. I hugged her back and cried.