Chapter 36

He held my hands and smiled. I looked at him with tears and then at the house he had bought. It looks like a dream. The house is perfect. It's small but it's enough for us. It's beautiful. He had done all this for us.

" I wouldn't ask whether you like it because the look in your eyes tells me that you love it ", he said.

I smiled at him. He side hugged me. Then came brother and sister with their angel. We both entered yhe house with them following us. He held my hand and took me around the house. I've never seen him this happy..

We halted at the hall. He made me sit I the small couch. He said he bought the house with furnitures too.

"Vir.. aren't you planning to study further? It'll surely help you in future. Just think about it. If you hold a degree then you'll get a good job with good salary. After that you can take good care of your family too.. You'd be settled ", brother Anuj said.

Vir looked down with deep thoughts. I know he always wanted to study.

"I'll take charge of all the requirements. Just your consent.. ", brother insisted.

"Sorry but no.. I can't study now. I must pay back the loan. Her due in 3 months. I'll have to save money for it too. Abd I'm married now. Living under another shade is the one I'd hate to do now.. sorry.. ", Vir said. He may sound rude but we know what he's trying to say.

"But do you think you can do it?", he asked and Vir nodded. Brotger hugged him and patted his back.

"I never realised you grew this big to speak like this.. "

"Myself didn't.. ", Vir said and everyone laughed.

After a while they started to leave. We insisted them to stay with us today but they said they have to go. Anuj's parents are very strict. If they got know that they visited us today then the scene would be different there.

"I'll stay with mummy only!!", Vansh said crying. Vir tried to make him understand. He was caressing crying mess now.

I felt like I'm the reason that these siblings were separated from eachother. I was feeling broken to see them cry. Both were crying hugging eachother.

Then Vansh came to me. I was scared that he'd be angry over me.

" Sister.. mummy is very careless. You take care of him.. ", he said and hugged me. I was taken aback but then hugged him back.

They all left leaving us half a heart.

We both went inside the house after closing the door. He changed into a comfortable Tshirt while I stayed in that dress itself. Its not that uncomfortable.

I entered the kitchen. It was medium sized. I saw him cutting vegetables. I walked to him and stood near the kitchen counter. He smiled but didn't looked at me.

I didn't know what took my mind. Maybe my hormones. I started pulling his Tshirt slightly. I thought he'd be irked but he laughed.

"What now?", he asked at me with raised brows.

"I don't know", I whined. He chuckled.

"Maybe my baby is hungry..", he said cupping my left cheek.

At first I thought he mentioned our baby but then realised that he's mentioning me as one.

He came near me and I looked at him. My heart started to beat faster. It's not like this before. I feel new with his gaze today. Nothing scary but I feel new Ina beautiful way only.

He trapped me between himself and the counter. He's much taller than me thar I slowly lifted my head to meet his eyes. His eyes as usual held that emotion..

He then lifted me and I shrieked. He made me sit on the kitchen counter. His eyes didn't leave mine for once. A sweet smile plastered on his lips. He kissed me above my head. He looked back at him.

" I'll cook soon.. ", he said focusing on the work. I was looking at him keenly while he cooked.

He's so handsome today. He's no one but my husband now. I feel happy that from today no one would question us why we're staying together. Nobody would illmouth me.

I felt right to stay with him. I felt content to be with him. I felt love with everything in him.

He finished cooking. He fed me the dinner with his hands. He always does that. He treats me like his baby sometimes. He too ate after me. We completed our dinner.

He completed the dishes while I adored him. He turned to me.

" Why don't you change? "

" Its not that uncomfortable.. I'll stay with this ", I said.

He lifted me and I gasped. He started walking to our room downstairs only. He opened the door with his leg as he saw holding me in his arms. His eyes didn't leave me. Neither did his arm.

He halted and slowly placed me on the bed while I kept looking at him.

" Go and change.. ", he said firmly. I anticipated in his voice.

I nodded and took my dress. I looked at him with puppy eyes. He chuckled and turned away. Idiot.

I changed into my kurta. I saw him doing something near the window. I went towards him and saw him with a file. He closed it as soon as he looked at me. I tried to snatch it from him but he kept it in the drawer. I huffed and turned my back to him. I stood infront of the window.

He's hiding something from me. That's why he's not showing me. I was angry and hurt. How dare he.. I felt his presence behind me. But I cared less until he..

He snaked his arms around my waist from behind. I closed my eyes in anticipation. He pulled me slightly to himself and I got collided over his chest. He placed his hands on my protruding belly. He caressed it slightly. His head on my right shoulder and I was feeling happy already.

" Are you angry on me? ", he asked and i realised my anger is all gone.

" No.. why would I? ", I huffed.

" You have all rights to be but I'm not hiding anything from you. We'll discuss about it later.. this day is the happiest day in my life I've ever had. I don't want to miss this day.. trust me ", he said and I turned to him. I was still in his arms.

His eyes were shining under the moonlight passing into the room through the window. He caressed my cheek with his thumb as he cupped my cheek.

" You were looking gorgeous in that saree ", he says with a smile.

" Ohh that's why you asked me to change it.. ", I said rolling my eyes.

" I said because it's very tough to resist when you look the most beautiful lady in that saree.. ", he said.

I blushed hearing his compliment. I turned facepalming myself as I couldn't control my shyness.. oh my god!

" Mrs. Singhania you're blushing ", he whispered into my ears.

Mrs. Singhania.. I love the name on me. I felt so right on me. I looked above snd met his eyes which were gazing at me ruthlessly.

" I love you Mrs.Singhania.. I know I couldn't tell you more romantic and dramatic.. but I love you.. I love you more than anything in this world right now but ofcourse after my brother and my baby.. maybe I should say thar you're the only woman I love.. ", he said and I was in tears.

He hugged me again and kissed my head. He kissed my tears which sprinkled out of my eye kids as I flapped it. He looked into my eyes waiting for me to say something. His eyes were impatiently looking at me for an answer.

I started to cry and he cupped my cheeks. He wiped my tears and looked atcme worried.

"Shit! I messed it", he mumbled looking at my cries. He was blabbering that he shouldn't have confessed.

" I love you more.. ", I mumbled and he looked at me with wide opened mouth. He then closed it. But not just that.. he just closed the gap between us, then sealed my lips with his and closed the distance our hearts held.

I felt the love he held for me through the kiss but I'm not a fool to say I didn't felt that beforehand.

One led to another and we slept after two hours of some love moments. God.. I love my life. With him.