Chapter 10

The new academic year started. I ran towards the triplets who were my only friends. They all hugged me so did I..

" How are you ?? ", Rey asked sorry yelled at me.

" Great!! ", i yelled back with triple more enthusiasm. We both hugged and danced like lunatics. Saanvi joined too. Rehan is always a decent fellow. So he stood away smiling and laughing at us.

" Hey Vir!! How are you man?? ", he ran and fist bumped with him. I was shocked. Why do I have to meet him this early??

" Great man.. how about you ? ", he said and Rehan was explaining his holidays. He was active and smiling until his eyes fell on my who was looking at him all this time. His expression changed from carefree to stressed.

" I had to go.. our physics teacher called me ", he said and walked away without turning back for once. Why would he when I saw what he did last year.

......

We were standing in lines for the Monday prayer. All other junior classes left. And our principal made us the 12th grade to stand a quite late after that as he wanted to speak to us. He started.

" My dear students.. I'm glad to see you all fit and fine like that same last year. You all are glowing too. I know this year is your final and i dont want it to be concentrated only on studied but on fun too. But with all of your cooperation.. ", he said.

" What fun he's gonna do with us other than put a big zero on my test papers and calling my parents.. ", Rey mumbled and i laughed.

One day principal caught him copying in his exam. He just put a big zero and called his parents. I laughed reminding that.

" Dont laugh ", he whisper yelled and hitted my arm. I laughed a little again and controlled.

I heard the principal continuing..

" Well.. I'm planning to take you all for a trip to Dalhousie next week ", he said. Everyone were shocked and silent for a whole minute and they all started to shout and cry out their hearts.

" Shhh.. only if you all promise co operate with the teachers And academics ", he said and all became silent for a minute again. Later promised just to go for the trip. I know all the students are stressed.. it can give us a change.

But will my father and brother allow ?? They would never!!

After a while I entered the Principal cabin after knocking. He smiled looking at me.

" What brings you here ?? Any problem Madhvi ?? ", he asked me. I smiled and said no.

" Actually I cannot come to the trip ", i said. He smiled.

" I already talked to your brother and father. They agreed after me to take care of you ", he said smilingly.

" And I shall never let anything happen to you until or unless you disobey what I tell already ", he said.

" Why would I disobey you ?? ", i said smilingly and he hugged me caressing my hair.

" Thats my sister "

Thank you God for filling my life with all these beautiful hearted people. I am already overwhelmed with my brothers' protective and caring nature.

I was going to my class until until I stepped on something and was about to fall. Someone grabbed me by my waist. I will rather taste the floor and not to get touched like this.

I got up and slapped the boy across his cheeks infront of everyone. I would care less because he purposefully kept his leg on my way to make me fall. Then acting to catch me like a savior.

" On my God.. Shyam.. you okay ?? ", his friend shouted. I'd care less. He's the same one who bullied me on the first day of my school last year.

" I should've did it last year itself. You think I'd fall for your traps ?? Walk away before I would slap again ", I said and they backed off. I saw anger radiating in his eyes. I turned to see the boy, Vir smiling at this.

Why is he smiling ?? What does he want ??

The afternoon I just ran to the kindergarten section to see Prashant there. I ran to him and asked what is he doing there. He said he's in idea to join Prakash in this school. I'm very happy that I'm going to take Prakash to school daily. What more can make me dance in happiness ??

After a week..

We all were sitting near the school garden discussing about tomorrow's trip to Dalhousie. It's a week trip. I'm so overwhelmed as this is the first trip I'm ever going to. Maybe the last too.. because I know I'm not going to join college after schooling. They'll surely get me married.

Enough of negative thoughts.

I stood up and walked toward my clas but stopped to see Principal standing there with tears boy. What us happening??

Principal slapped a boy. I took a step forward to see that the boy was none other than Vir. I sighed. Why is he have to be so bad like this ?? Now getting slapped by principal himself shows how bad he is..

" Dont dare to come infront of me ", he said walking away. Vir was holding his cheeks with his head down. He sighed and was about to move. But stopped looking at me standing there. He looked in disbelief and walked away with his hands on his pockets.

Who the hell is he.. some people praise him and some curse him. And what all i saw about him also states me bad. I don't want to jump into assumptions.

Whoever he is.. I dont care.

I thought as I went inside my class to see a few girls sitting around my desk. I went to take my waterbottle but I grabbed it from my hand.

" You can't take it that easily from my hands ", she said. I tried to pull the waterbottle from her hand.

She pushed me down and threw the waterbottle at a corner making it break. Water was leaking from it. I tried to stand up but she pushed m down again.

" You can neither take away a thing nor a person from my hand.. if you try so.. I'll break it apart just like the waterbottle. Remember!! Vir is mine an will always be ", she said and walked away. The other girls left laughing and hooting behind her.

What did she say?..