Chapter 35

Two days passed. He didn't go to work. But he kept on going somewhere I don't know where.

He returned back by late evening. He was shouting for me. I was at the riverside washing the utensils. Oh.. he must be scared that I went missing.

" Vir !! ", I called an he turned to me. He ran to me and pulled me to him. He embraced me. His heart was beating faster and I could feel it as I kept my head over his left chest.

" Why are you here? You know how scared I was when you didn't find you in? You're so careless.. ", he complained and he's controlling his anger.

Why don't he shout at me? I want to feel how his anger feels like.. I've never seen him angry.

" Sorry Vir.. ", I pouted with a puppy face. He looked at me surprised. He turned his face and sighed.

I held his hand and intertwined our fingers. He looked down at our hands and then at me. I smiled. He cupped my face and kissed above my head.

He lifted me and took me inside the hut. He closed the door with his legs. I looked into his eyes as he placed me on the blanket. He inched near me. I was feeling butterflies. His hot breathe caressed my cheeks as I closed my eyes in anticipation. But didn't feel him still.. I opened my eyes.

He restrained and smiled.

He stood up and walked away which made me disappointed. 

Disappointment? Madhvi.. seriously from when are you expecting physical intimation with him? You're changed..

There! Dare you blame your pregnancy!! - my mind taunted me. I rolled my eyes at it.

I'm angry with him too.

I turned to my right and closed my eyes to sleep but he came and sat before me. He caressed my cheek softly. I swatted his hand away. I opened my eyes and glared at him.

He chuckled.

" You're grumpy again? ", he mocked.

" Shut up! I'm angry ", I said and turned to my left side slowly. My big belly isn't helping.

" Why Madhvi? Did i do something wrong? ", he asked and I know he must be smirking. Don't test my anger!

He pulled me to him slowly. He made me look at him by placing my head over his lap. He was smiling. My anger went away as soon as I look into his eyes.

" You know how much it took for me to control myself when I'm around you.. the fact that the most beautiful lady is mine is making me crazy already. My hormones isn't helping me much to stay away from you.. your saree wasn't helping me too. If I ever lose my sanity.. you can't blame me.. ", he said looking into my eyes. I felt butterflies.

He leaned forward and kissed my cheeks gently. He was holding me so gently like I'm a glass doll.

He then whispered something incoherent. I didn't heard him. But his eyes showed me love. Yess!! Its love only. I know.

He loves me too. Whenever I look at his eyes it showed an unknown emotion. Now I know that's love.

He then slowly made me sit up. He took a bag in his hand and handed me. I looked at it and then at him. He asked me to open it. I did it abd was surprised.

It was a red silk saree. It was so beautiful and I've always wanted a saree like this but.. It must have costed a lot.

" Vir!! Why did you buy it? ", I asked.

" You don't like it? ", he asked with disappointment.

" I love it but its costly.. you could've bought some dresses for you with this. You have only four t-shirts. You could've bought a few more with the money you spent for one dress to me. You already bought me so many clothes and still- ", I was grumbling.