°Crushes all over°

Start from the beginning

(for reference that is what they were wearing cause I'm so obsessed with both outfits.)

It did not take them long to get to their destination, and as promised, the first thing they did was go to a restaurant and eat.

They sat down and ordered, and thankfully it was not that crowded.

"Jiheunie, sweet or salty food?" Sungchan asks as he puts sanitizer on, jiheun doing the same thing and chuckling in the process, "Without a doubt salty, I don't like sweets that much." She exclaims and sungchan nods, "Same, too much sugar intake." 

"Says the one who ordered a strawberry Oreo smoothie." Jiheun teases and Sungchan raises a brow at her daringly and if you squint a little, fondly too.

"Says the one who ordered a chocolate milkshake AND a chocolate brownie with it!" He teases back and Jiheun laughs blatantly at that, "Dude! dude! Your favorite thing in the world is macaroons, name something sweeter than that!" 

"What! It is good! So what if I like macaroons" The girl exclaims and Sungchan chuckles with a nod, "I'll make sure to get you some later then." 

The female idol stares at him fondly after that, something so endearing about the way sungchan just knows how macaroons are her favorite and how he promises to get her some later.

Their food arrives and both teenagers are more than thrilled to dig in, but Jiheun just has to take a picture of the food beforehand, "Hold on oppa," She mumbles as Sungchan almost groans cause the food is too inviting to not put anything in his mouth.

"Go ahead," The girl says and Sungchan doesn't even notice that he is being filmed as he takes his chopsticks and digs in. When he looks up he has to chuckle at the girl's doings.

"Are you going to eat or do I have it all for myself?" Sungchan asks as he stares at her through the camera, Jiheun chuckles at how handsome and pretty he looks while having a rice cake popped in his mouth.

"I am, I'm just amazed at how you look so decent and pretty while eating! Truly some quality content for my Instagram!" She exclaims as she puts the phone down and takes the chopsticks to eat.

"Oh, I look Pretty? Aren't you the one who wrote the book on the very subject?" Sungchan teases and the girl giggles before nodding, "The IT Pretty, written by Jung Jiheun, published by Jung Sungchan." Sungchan makes a hand motion of declaration and that has the girl laughing at his antics.

They eat a meal that could feed four and then they decide to do a tour around so they could digest whatever they just have consumed. Dessert would have to wait with all those side dishes they had.

They walk for a while as they see all the boutiques and the souvenirs, Jiheun checking each one of them cause why not, sungchan following behind without any choice.

"See the problem with these boutiques is that I could spend every penny I own here," Jiheun explains as she eyes the set of bracelets displayed and Sungchan has to tsk at that.

"It's not that they are extremely beautiful, it is the staff that compliments so much that they make you believe that it is an indispensable piece of jewelry to own!" He explains and the girl chuckles while being confused.

"What do you mean?" She asks intrigued at whatever theory he was on.

"Look right here," Sungchan asks as he crosses his arms and directs his gaze at the male staff who was conversing with a girl about a bracelet, the girl follows his gaze, " He is probably telling her how delightful it looks on her wrist, and he probably tells every customer exactly that."