°Crushes all over°

Start from the beginning

"He is tall, personable, fits the brand, conducts himself with confidence and I'm comfortable shooting with him. Therefore I thought of it only fair to choose him, and I see that I made the right choice didn't I producer-nim?" The girl winks at the man playfully before the cast explodes into a fit of giggles from how charismatic the girl is.

Sungchan beside her was long gone as he almost had a stroke hearing her talking so highly of him.

"You two looked great together, indeed a wise choice Jiheun-ssi." The producer confirms and that makes the girl chuckle.

Their interview goes great and soon before they knew it, they were done for the day and in the car getting ready to go home. Sungchan and jiheun sat in the back seats while their manager drove to the dorms.

"You have any plans for tonight?" Sungchan asked as he suddenly put his phone away and stirred the girl from hers.

"Maybe watching a series again until my eyes fall out or get screamed at by Taeyong oppa?" The girl says with light humor to it and sungchan chuckles at that.

"Then how about we go out to eat? You know so you won't get screamed at by hyung. It's going to be on me as a thank you for the shoot." He says with a small confident smile even tho his palms are wet from sweat.

"Alright, but dessert included!" Jiheun mumbles so the manager won't hear and sungchan laughs, "No problems." 

"Meanwhile, you find me handsome?" Sungchan decides to tease as he raises his eyebrows and the girl had to have a faint blush at how confident he seemed and chuckled.

"You find me pretty?" The girl shoots back and they hold eye contact for a second before both chuckle.

"Whole Korea finds you pretty, you are the standard," Sungchan answers as he leans into the seat and Jiheun has to act as if this did not make her feel butterflies, "Who am I to differ?!" Sungchan adds and the girl giggles.

"Well, you are handsome too! And believe me, it is not only my opinion!" The girl tries to match the energy but sungchan only smirks at her, "But I'm only seeking your opinion thought?" He answers and that definitely has the girl blushing.

"So flirty oppa," She says with a teasing smile and the male only shrugs as he giggles.

As soon as the two idols arrived in the dorms' neighborhood, both decided that it was a lovely night to go to Lotte World to have a fresh glance at the space. It has been a while for both.