Love+Time=Hate Hate+Guilt=That Dumb Pink Plus? Chp.17

Start from the beginning

"SO why the babies to bed now?"

"It'd their nap time, and Dalreen'll be here at twelve. Anyways, we're catching a couple of movies before dinner."

"Oh."

"Put the twins to sleep, go get showered and dressed; by then the breakfast i'm making should be done."

"I'm glad."

"Glad that you're breakfast will be done?"

"No, silly. Glad that i get to spend this time with you."

"I am too baby. Have a nice nap Ash and Ave."

"Ughh. Absolutely hate."

The smile that Quinn had flashed me was one i'd never forget. I could see all of his weariness, his worry, and his love. His low chuckle indicated that he'd been relieved of a lot of stress. If it was hard raising the babies, and catering to me, how would i be able to do it alone? How ill i make it without Quinn by my side.

===============================================================================

I simply loved how the bubbly little blonde haired girl gave me funny looks here and there. She was obviously beyond jealous. Quinn's wedding band looked especially gorgeous in the dim lighting of the restaurant. He looked spectacular with his simple white button down shirt, black cuffed jeans, and white polo shoes. We matched. I wore a white babydoll dress, and a black shawl. Complete with black stilettos and a black mini purse. My wedding band and engagement ring shone beautifully in the dimmed decor too.

The dinner was somewhat tasteless and dull. However the smell and look were beyond delicious. I had lost my appetite though. I could only enjoy the wine. Quinn seemed to be feasting though. He had appetizers, two entre's, and desert. I was happy to see that this night had gone by as a success. An unforgettable memory. Something to look back on in ten years.

"Look at her baby. She keeps mean-buggin' you. She was really into me."

"You still have your looks bae."

"No. You look especially amazing. You have a new motherly glow to you, and your features are far beyond precious. I love the way you look. You're so much more mature now. You don't seem like that fun-sized bouncy chick i fell in love with and married. You seem like the sophisticated take-shit-from-no-one woman who gave birth to my children."

"Is that good?"

"That's great."

"Well then thank you."

"I love you, Melody."

"As i do you."

"Can i ask you a favor?"

"Sure."

"You know how my last name is Daniels?"

"Yes?"

"And the boys last names are Daniels?"

"Where are you going with this?"

"Well, since we are legally married, i was hoping you'd start going by Mrs.Daniels. Instead of Ms.Ackkers. Please baby? Melody Annebell, i'm begging."

"Of course baby. I'll go by Mrs.Daniels. I'll put it on my papers from now on."

"You mean it?"

"It's the least i can do. I mean i won't even remember it tomorrow."

"I write it down on some sticky notes okay?"

"Does it get tiring?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes, honestly."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Anything i'll ever have to do for you will never amount to being tiring. When i married you, i vowed to love you through sickness and through health. I'm doing it baby."

"Yeah. We both are aren't we?"

"That's marriage baby. Come here. You have a little something. Right, here."

When his lips touched mine, i felt that spark, and closed my eyes. It was like, as it always is, fireworks were going off. It tasted like, as it always had, belonging. Like everything that's good but a little sour. It tasted like bitter wine; perfect in its own way. When our lips parted, i took my time opening my eyes, and smiled.

Quinn stood, and walked behind me. I thought he was going to pull my chair back but instead he fastened a necklace around my neck. I pulled out my compact mirror and gasped. Around my neck was a gorgeous diamond necklace. One that sparkled with a blinding fury. I stood from my seat, turned, and kissed him once more. This would be something i just couldn't forget. This would be something i'd remember as soon as i woke the next morning.

===============================================================================

Hope it was good enough(:

-->lostyetfound