Chapter Seven

As the day went on I kept getting lost in my thoughts. My mind kept wondering to Jackson and the dream I had about him. I had never felt any kind of attraction towards him. I mean don't get me wrong. He was obviously gorgeous, but he was my friend. My only friend, and I was genuinely grateful for our friendship. I had never expected anything more because I was lucky to have him.

The other night he had said he loved me. How? Why?

I was just an Omega, a nobody, and he was the son of a Beta. She wolves threw themselves at him, so he could literally have anyone he wanted. It didn't make sense for him to want me.

But what if he did? I started allowing myslef to think about how life would be as his mate. It would be so easy to fall in love him. We were best friends, so a life together could be effortless.

After finish my work I decided to take a walk down to the pier to clear my head. The pier was always my safe place. No one ever visited it except for Jackson and I.

But as I approached the pier I saw someone sitting at the edge. I couldn't see who it was but as soon as the wind blew their scent in my direction I realized that it was Izzie.

I immediately stopped and turned around to run but it was too late. She had caught my scent. Her dark brown eyes looked almost black as she glared at me.

"I've been waiting on you" she said dryly.

"Oh shit" I thought to myself as I braced myself for whatever she was about to do or say next. Izzie was capable of anything, she was a loose cannon. I never knew what to expect from her, but what she said really threw me for a loop.

"Come and sit with me, Grey." she said as she patted the wood next to her. Her demeanor was surprisingly calm, and that made me more nervous.

I slowly walked towards the end of the pier where she sat. I could feel her eyes watching me. I kept my head down in submission and my eyes on my feet as I walked.

The last thing I needed was for Izzie to think I was trying to challenge her. She was not only crazy but she had the blood of Alphas running through her veins.

Her wolf was even more viscious than she was, and my wolf had been dormant all my life. I was basically a wolf less werewolf.

The Omega title alone made my wolf weak and submissive, but the Crescent Moon Pack had bound their Omegas to never shift under the Alpha's order.

I sat down beside her as gently as possible. She continued to watch my every move but didn't speak. We sat there in silence for what felt like an eternity.

Then with no warning she said, "I know about your plan with Jax."

Say what? Izzie knows about Grey and Jacksons plan? How? And why hasn't she put them on blast?

This is getting exciting, let me know what you think in the comments!!!

And PLEASE hit the VOTE 🗳 on each chapter as you read! I'd like at least 5 votes on this Chapter before I release the next one!

Question of the Day:

Whats your favorite color?

There is a very specific shade of green that I love. I don't even know if it has a name 😅 it's like the mint green from the 1950s..

Hope you're all safe and well.. love yall forever 💓