Chapter Fourteen

We drove in silence for a long time.
Each of us wrestling with our own thoughts.

Izzie feel asleep at some point. Her head resting on the window and her hand still gripping mine. I looked at her and wondered what had happened that made her want to runaway.

It didn't make sense to me. It always seemed like she had everything a girl could want.

I spared a glance at Jaxkosn. The last rays of sunshine highlighting his features. He looked beautiful. 

"Are you okay?" I quietly asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Are you OK? he replied taking a quick glance at me.

"I guess. I didn't expect this to be easy, but we may have just killed that Alpha. We could be wanted for murdering an Alpha" I said anxiously.

Jackson thre his head back and  laughed.

"If getting hit by a truck killed him, then he wasn't much of an Alpha or a werewolf. There is no way he is dead. Hell the only thing hurt on him is his pride. "

"Oh." was all I could say. I felt ignorant.

I'd spent my life serving werewolves, but I had no personal experience as one. The Blue Moon Pack didn't allow Omegas to shift.

"Do you think my wolf will ever come back?" I wondered.

"Now that you are free and not under the Alphas command your wolf will start to wake up. It may take some time and she'll be weak, but the stronger you get, the more strength your wolf will have." Jackson explained.

"Do you remember her name? Your wolf?" he asked.

"The day she came to me I shut her out. I never spoke to her. I figured you can't miss someone you don't know." I admitted.

"Well dont worry. She will come back. You are her other half and vice versa. You nedd each other to be whole." he assured me.

I hoped he was right. I had always wondered about my wolf. Hoping that she wasn't gone forever and that one day we could be whole and free.

"Grey, go to sleep. I know you're exhausted. It's been a really long day." Jackson insisted .

He was right. I was tired.

Jackson wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. I breathed in his familiar scent as I rested my head on his broad shoulder.

I didn't know where we were headed nor what awaited us, but I knew that wherever we went as long as I was with Jackson, I was home.

Quickly drifting into a deep sleep I dreamed of a tall, dark handsome man with the most beautiful dark green eyes. He was standing in the snow surrounded by mountains.

I could see him staring up at the clear night sky. A full blood moon was suspended above him.

I watched as he closed his eyes and mumbled something that I couldn't understand. Moments later a bright star shot across the sky.

Turning and walking away he abruptly stopped, smelling the air. Suddenly he turned facing me and a loud growl left his chest. His green eyes piercing through me as he said one word...

"Mate."

Is anyone still here? 😆 If so what do think about the story this far? Is it too slow? Too wordy? Let me know! My views and votes have gone from ok to nonexistent. I thought about holding the rest of the story until it gets a certain number if vote, I've seen alot of other wattoad writers use this tactic but then I remembered, I like this story and I am excited to see where these characters go and how they develop!! 🤷‍♀️ If other ppl like it then I am THRILLED to be entertaining others with my story, and if it's just me then that's OK too! ✌️ ❤️ 😃

Question of the Day:

What is your best quality? Like what makes you special? Let me know in the comments ❤️