Chapter 58: Definitely

Start from the beginning

I brought out a worn-out notebook that was in a bag that was placed next to my bed. The bag was something I got from the gang when I was gonna start studying in DWMA. I opened it and showed it to them.

"The world I went to, Fairy Tail, was riddled with magic. There were a lot of people able to use magic and they'd be in guilds. I was a part of one, Fairy Tail. Yes, I know the world is named after the guild I joined. Everyone was like family and they just welcomed me with open arms. I was even a part of one of their strongest team, not by choice though. I was kinda forced to join since they dragged me along with any mission they had."

"That kinda sounds like what happened here." Patty stated

"Yup. Kinda but like I said, they treated me like family... I'll miss them... So much..." I wiped away any tears that were threatening to fall

"Sounds like you really loved it there huh?" asked Soul

"Yeah... I did... Anyway, after that, I went to a world riddled with monsters that mutate faster than anything. At first, nothing could beat these monsters and they were called Aragami"

"Raging god? Why?" Tsubaki asked

"Well, because they consume anything they come across and are formerly unbeatable. Weapons called God Arcs were made and they were used by God Eaters. God Arcs are made of the same cells, called oracle cells, as these aragami. So it is typically known knowledge that the weapons are artificial aragamis, and those who wield them can also be called artificial aragami because they need to be infused with the same cells as the god arc to wield it. Normally, these cells will kill anyone who has them and turn them into the same monsters they fight, that's what we call Aragami Infection. Aragami infection tends to mutate the person's structure that is solely unique to them and no one else, and those who this infection is hard to kill when they become a full aragami so they tend to kill those before so."

"Euthanasia..." Maka mumbled

"Yeah... Plus who wants to be a monster that ends up hurting your friends maybe even killing them? Anyway, a good sign, if a god eater has been infected, is that black smoke will come out of their armlet. Like I said, each mutation is unique, this is mine."

I pointed at the black markings and the gang fell silent, after a few moments I decided to continue.

"It's killing me... They told me that if I don't go back to my world I'll die because not only will the oracle cells will consume me, but my own cells will deteriorate as well."

"So you won't be staying?" asked Tsubaki

"I would if I could but sadly no... That's why Fairy Tail forced me to go back here... I either die in the war they were facing or I die because of who I am and where I'm from... Anyway, back to it, medication is also needed to make sure oracle cells stay in a stable state inside a God Eater's body. The armlet's function is not only to connect to the God Arc, but to monitor the oracle cells inside a person while in battle. By the time I was in the third world, I was sure that certain objects or events cause me to move to the next world. So, the next world I went to was called Angels of Death, well I was stuck underground with a bunch of maniac killers who had free reign on their own terrain which consisted of one floor. If it's not obvious, I got shot a bunch of times there." I said as I pointed to the scars that were caused by bullets

"I didn't even get to recover to be patched up when I went to the next world. It was filled with man-eating demons that hunted in the night. I became what the name of the world is, a Demon Slayer. It was no surprise that I got injured despite all the training I got, those demons are powerful."